if you have friends, family, co-workers or loved ones, who live in a new home built after 200, that has a sulphur, or rotten egg type smell, and or if the homeowners constantly complain about health issues, related to living in their new home, please share this press release with them and have them call us.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) March 16, 2009
Americas Watchdog and its Homeowners Consumer Center are dramatically expanding their investigation of imported toxic Chinese drywall into California & Arizona.. The group has already identified numerous victims in Florida, California, Virginia, Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Georgia, Nevada, the Carolinas, Texas, and in Canada. According to the group, "the imported Chinese drywall is coast to coast, and it is so toxic, that it will corrode air conditioning coils, and electrical wiring. This mentions nothing of the health affects related to exposure." The Homeowners Consumer Center is saying, "there is about to be a seismic shift from Florida, to the West Coast & Texas. Most people we talk to never realized the problem with their home was the drywall. This is the absolute worst environmental disaster ever faced by US homeowners." If you are a homeowner in a new home built since 2001 in California or Arizona, that has a rotten egg, or sulphur smell, and you have charred, black electrical wires, or corroded air conditioning coils, along with health issues, you should contact the Homeowners Consumer Center immediately at 866-714-6466, or contact the via their web site at Http://HomeownersConsumerCenter.Com.
The Homeowners Consumer Center is begging for the California, and Arizona print news media to call the group for more information, because of the serious exposure issues for homeowners living in the California or Arizona homes. " We did one newspaper interview for a Vancouver, BC newspaper last week. Because of this newspaper article we received over 400 calls from homeowners in the Vancouver metro; 100 of which we are sure have the toxic Chinese drywall in their homes. We need to also talk to the print media & newspapers in Texas, New Orleans, Virginia, Colorado, New Mexico, Las Vegas, Oregon, the Carolina's & Mississippi."
According to the Homeowners Consumer Center, "we always expected to find very heavy concentrations of the Chinese drywall in California, Arizona, Las Vegas, the Pacific Northwest and the Mountain West, because most of the product was shipped through the ports of Long Beach, Oakland, and/or Seattle/Tacoma."
What California or Arizona communities will have large concentrations of the toxic Chinese drywall? In California: the Sacramento metro, Riverside County, Modesto, Fresno, San Jose metro, LA County, In Arizona the Phoenix metro & Tucson metro areas.
In other states, what big metro areas will have large concentrations of the toxic Chinese drywall? Texas: Houston, Dallas, San Antonio & Austin. Colorado: Denver, Boulder & Colorado Springs. New Mexico: Albuquerque, Santa Fe. Nevada: Las Vegas, & Reno.
What should homeowners in these cities who have a new home built between 2001 and 2008 be looking for with respect to the Chinese Drywall?
- The house has to have been built or remodeled after 2000.Most homes that will have the toxic Chinese drywall were built between 2004 & 2007
- There may be a rotten egg, sulfur-type, or acid type smell in the home or condominium.
- Homeowners, building owners, or occupants in most cases will have seen continuous failures of their air conditioning coils, or HVAC units beyond anything normal.
- Homeowners, building owners, or occupants may have noticed corroded, or black electrical wiring in their walls, in properties built, or remodeled since 2001. Homeowners who suspect their home may have the Chinese drywall can remove electrical receptacle plates to see if the cooper ground wire has turned black. If the wiring inside the receptacle boxes have turned black it is a strong indicator of the toxic Chinese drywall. If a homeowner in any state see's this, they should call the Homeowners Consumer Center immediately at 866-714-6466.
- Homeowners, building owners or occupants may have experienced mild to severe upper respiratory problems, nose bleeds, headaches or other potentially serious medical conditions.
- Oven, or stove elements, or refrigerator coils may have failed in the homes, or condominiums a number of times.
- Silver jewelry or silver plated utensils may be tarnished
Note: Americas Watchdog's National Mortgage Complaint Center has been taking regional & national homebuilders for years, with issues ranging from appraisal fraud, predatory mortgage lending to title insurance scams. Http://NationalMortgageComplaintCenter.Com
A repeat special call out to our friends in New Orleans, Texas and all Gulf Coast States. "We were in New Orleans before, during and after Hurricane Katrina. If you know, or suspect the toxic Chinese Drywall is in your house, please call the Homeowners Consumer Center at 866-714-6466, or contact the group via their web site at http://HomeownersConsumerCenter.com.
Americas Watchdog and its Homeowners Consumer Center are trying to get the word out about the Chinese drywall and the group is intensifying its state by state and national investigations to increase public awareness. According to the group, "if you have friends, family, co-workers or loved ones, who live in a new home built after 200, that has a sulphur, or rotten egg type smell, and or if the homeowners constantly complain about health issues, related to living in their new home, please share this press release with them and have them call us." Homeowners with questions about Chinese drywall exposure in their homes can call the Homeowners Consumer Center anytime at 866-714-6466, or contact the group via their web site at Http://HomeownersConsumerCenter.Com.
Americas Watchdog and its Homeowners Consumer Center are all about homeowner protection and corporate responsibility.