San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 17, 2009
We all know that employees are a company's most valuable asset. Yet in a struggling economy, many businesses cut training programs to save on costs. What most companies don't know is that training programs actually become more important in difficult economic times as organizations require their employees produce more, while at the same time requiring them to meet the needs of existing customers. Pfeiffer has two new training packages that deliver efficient, cost effective results for any organization: The Facilitation Skills Inventory Package and Executing Change in the Organization: The Consultants Toolkit.
The Facilitation Skills Inventory Package comprises a training/coaching guide for administering the Facilitation Skills Inventory (FSI), a 55-item, multi-rater assessment based on Ingrid Bens' best-selling book Facilitating with Ease! FSI provides feedback on core knowledge, tactical awareness, and observed behavior, and is an ideal starting point for those who wish to gauge, and better understand and develop their facilitation skills. The package includes:
- Deluxe Administrator's Guide Package (January 2009; $160.00; 978-0-470-40913-8)
- Administrator's Guide Package (January 2009; $125.00; 978-0-470-40868-1)
- Participant Guide (January 2009; $20.00; 978-0-470-18905-4)
- Observer Guide (January 2009; $10.00; 978-0-470-18903-0)
Click here for a Q&A with the author, Ingrid Bens.
Executing Change in the Organization: The Consultants Toolkit provides the tools and processes to implement a successful change initiative. It provides a roadmap that is effective for transformational change such as mergers and acquisitions, change in strategic intent, or entering a global market. It is equally effective in implementing a new business system, change in product or service focus, or change on the shop floor. The package includes:
- Executing Change in the Organization (February 2009; $239.99; 978-0-7879-9666-6)
- Executing Change for Senior Management Teams (February 2009; $29.75; 978-0-470-40004-3)
- Executing Change for Project Management Teams (February 2009; $29.75; 978-0-470-40007-4)
- Executing Change for Managers (February 2009; $29.75; 978-0470-40003-6)
- Executing Change for Individual Contributors (February 2009; $29.75; 978-0-470-40002-9)
Companies that invest in training in a down market will be the best position when the economy picks up again. The Facilitation Skills Inventory Package and Executing Change in the Organization provide long term training solutions that will not only enhance a company's strategic advantage through a wider skill base, but also increase productivity and retention.