This is a very nice product. Your team has done a nice job with this ... I have already bookmarked it and will be using it for sure.
Durham, NH (PRWEB) March 17, 2009
Businesses of all sizes have been shifting their marketing dollars away from print and television media to more measurable online advertising as evidenced by growth in Google's ad revenue now over $4 billion per quarter. Just about every business is now looking for customers online and the competition in online advertising for best keywords and ad positions is getting fierce. Large companies can afford to hire professional marketing firms who specialize in Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and Natural Search Optimization (NSO) but many small business owners cannot, and are left to figure out how to effectively compete online on their own.
To help business owners and marketing professionals compete online, KeywordCompetitor.com has developed a FREE online service which collects the best keywords and ads from any competitor. The keywords and ads can be used immediately in Google and Yahoo advertising campaigns. For business owners and marketing professionals alike it would take a lot of time and money to figure out which keywords and ads work best. With Keyword Competitor all the user has to do is simply type in the domain name of an admired competitor. In several minutes Keyword Competitor retrieves ads and keywords that can be copied - it is that simple!
- "Helpful and definitely useful."
- (Curtis) R. Curtis, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer at RankSense
- "I like it, clean interface. Very simple to use and accumulate data."
- John Z., Manager of PPC and Member Marketing Support
- "This is a very nice product. Your team has done a nice job with this ... I have already bookmarked it and will be using it for sure."
- Richard Mann, Partner at Virtual Marketing LLC
- "Excellent tool. I shared it with my team today. Talk about generating some positive feedback! … It is an excellent tool. It has already helped us in our SEO project."
- John Farren, Manager, at Custom Application Support at National City Corporation
- "I'll make sure to add this to my arsenal."
- David Vallejo, Internet Marketing Manager at National Notary Association
- "I really like the idea of Geo target spying."
- Head of Paid Search at One of the largest digital planning / buying points in Europe
Keyword Competitor provides business owners and internet marketers with tools needed to gain online advantage over competition. Keyword Competitor automates the analyzing of online competitive marketing data to provide paid search, natural or organic search monitoring, shedding light on competitors' keywords, ad copy, campaign statistics and more. Small to medium size businesses, big brand advertisers, and the best agencies leverage Keyword Competitor's keyword research tools for search engine marketing. For more information, visit KeywordCompetitor.com.