London, UK (PRWEB) March 20, 2009
Dynasec Ltd., a leading provider of an integrated GRC (governance, risk management and compliance) software platform, announced today a free CobiT webinar on 1st of April 2009 and invites IT professionals to attend this seminar and learn how to easily implement and manage Information Technology audit and control, in conformance with CobiT 4.1 developed by Isaca.
The CobiT webinar is aimed at:
- CIOs or IT personnel responsible for IT controls and IT audits
- Chief Security Officers and Heads of Security Departments
- Compliance Officers
Webinar topics include:
- A breakdown of IT infrastructure into understandable requirements
- Mapping IT assets and infrastructure
- Documenting, mitigating and testing IT controls
- How to quickly identify and remediate deficiencies with automated alerts and workflow
- Analyzing and reporting compliance with IT objectives
- Aligning IT objectives to existing business objectives
- Linking IT governance with other risk and compliance practices
- Proactively managing and improving responses to multiple audits affecting IT
- Improving the visibility of IT governance within an organization
- Reducing the overall number of corporate controls
The webinar will take place on Wednesday 1st of April 2009 at 2pm GMT / 9am EST and will provide a high level walk through easy2comply™'s CobiT module.
To register for the webinar visit: http://easy2comply.com/GRCAcademy_Webinars.html
Dynasec Ltd. is a leading provider of Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) solutions. Our flagship product, easy2comply is the perfect answer for businesses of all sizes seeking to simplify their compliance and risk management processes.
Whether you manage a single regulation like CobiT (http://www.easy2comply.com/CobIT.htm) or multiple GRC processes such as: Internal Control, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Operational Risk, Basel II, Solvency II, ITIL, ISO27001, Internal Audit, Business Continuity Management (BCM), Reputational Risk, FSA, general compliance, internal policies and procedures, special projects, local laws and more, easy2comply V4 will help you to achieve on-time, cost-effective and manageable GRC.
easy2comply can be deployed either on-demand (SaaS) or on-site to suit each customer's preferred configuration. We serve customers in many markets including: financial institutions, telecom, energy, and government, pharmaceutical, healthcare and commercial organizations. For more information, visit the website: http://www.easy2comply.com.