The Tax Lady Roni Deutch's Media Tour Helps Taxpayers Save Money This Tax Season

Share Article

Nationally recognized tax attorney Roni Deutch is making dozens of media appearances this tax season to help educate taxpayers on how to save money this tax season.

70% of Americans receive a refund check averaging $2,500, every year

With numerous television and radio appearances this month, The Tax Lady Roni Deutch is helping taxpayers save money on their taxes in today's uncertain economy.

On March 15, Ms. Deutch was interviewed on Wall Street Journal's online channel. During the interview the show's host, Kelsey Hubbard, asked Ms. Deutch for tips for how Americans can save money on taxes and increase the amount of money they get every month from their wages. "70% of Americans receive a refund check averaging $2,500, every year," Ms. Deutch responded. "All you have to do is adjust your W2. Why are you giving the IRS a $2,500, interest-free loan, when you can keep that $200 or $300 per month right now? It's that easy."

"As for saving money on your taxes, get educated! Normal people are afraid of the IRS," notes Ms. Deutch in discussing her book, The Tax Lady's Guide To Beating The IRS And Saving Big Bucks On Your Taxes. "That is the bottom line. They have no idea how to save money on their taxes and with this book, I'm trying to help correct that. I kept the book simple and straightforward so anyone can understand it and save money on their taxes."

Ms. Deutch has also been a frequent guest on CNBC's "On the Money" program where she has been giving viewers tax advice since the beginning of tax season. She is also a regular contributor to CNBC's blog, recently publishing posts on amended tax returns.

"We all make mistakes," writes Ms. Deutch in the entry. "Even on our taxes. An incorrect filing status, a missed credit or deduction, confusion about claiming dependents: any of these can happen to anybody. If you discover a mistake on your tax returns after you've filed, you should immediately file an amended return."

An excerpt of the blog entry is included below, but you can read the full text at On the Money's blog on

The IRS will correct math errors or request missing forms--such as W-2s or schedules--when processing your original return. In these instances, do not amend your return. However, you should file an amended return if any of the following were reported incorrectly:

  • filing status
  • dependents
  • total income
  • deductions or credits

Amended returns allow you to fix errors on previously filed returns, which could result in an extra refund or an increased tax bill. Either way, you are better off getting it right the second time around than not at all. If your amended return shows you get an extra refund, well of course you'll want to get your hands on that money.

Millions of people recognize tax attorney Roni Deutch as The Tax Lady®. She has been helping taxpayers nation-wide resolve their tax liabilities for eighteen years. As an industry leader, she has saved her clients tens of millions of dollars and has helped thousands of families settle their back taxes.

About Roni Deutch, A Professional Tax Corporation
Roni Deutch, A Professional Tax Corporation is a nationally recognized law firm that has been helping clients find solutions to their back tax liabilities for eighteen years. To find out more about the law firm or its IRS tax relief services, visit their website at or call 1-888-TAX-LADY. To learn more about The Tax Lady Roni Deutch, you can visit her blog or YouTube profile.

The Tax Lady's Guide To Beating The IRS And Saving Big Bucks On Your Taxes
(BenBella Books, February 15, 2009, Paperback Price: $16.95, ISBN 978-1-933771-77-9)

Mathew Guiver
Roni Deutch, A Professional Tax Corporation
877-232-8477 Ext. 1914

# # #

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Visit website