Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) March 24, 2009
According to recent estimates by medical experts, nearly 400,000 women choose to receive breast implants annually. The age ranges vary from teenage (16 and older) to late 50s, and sometimes even older. But what many women may not be aware of is the inherent and associated risks that come attached to having such silicone or saline-filled breast implants in their bodies. Aside from the known risks associated with recovery from the procedure, like bacterial infections and others, the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) has released a lengthy list of the other known and associated complications that can occur post-surgery. For many women, the costs and the risks associated with breast augmentation surgeries are too vast, and for those women, multitudes seek alternative methods of natural breast enlargement, such as that which the Clevastin dual-action system offers.
According to the FDA, there are many associated risks to having breast implants. From Toxic Shock Syndrome, to calcification (calcium deposits), galactorrhea, necrosis, chest wall deformity, extrusion, granuloma, hematoma and a laundry list of others. Combine these known risks with the high costs of the procedure, the lack of healthcare coverage--because it is cosmetic (in most cases)--and it is not surprising why more women are seeking natural breast enlarger products like Clevastin.
"Most women who have smaller breasts hold mental complexes as a result; which is why so many women seek breast augmentation surgeries each year," states Monica Harris, spokesperson for Meadow Creek, the makers of Clevastin natural breast enlarger.
Harris pinpoints the proprietary benefits of Clevastin as being twofold.
"Clevastin offers the only dual-action breast enlargement system on the market today. The Clevastin oral formula contains a blend of proven herbs that have natural estrogenic properties called phytoestrogens," Harris explains.
"The Clevastin Accelerator Gel has a scientifically advanced transdermal delivery system designed to stimulate the development of the mammary tissues and work to enlarge the breasts by lengthening and branching the ducts that connect to the nipples."
Clevastin is a two-method, dual-action, natural breast enlargement system that has been clinically proven to work. Clevastin all-natural capsules are taken by mouth, once in the morning and once in the evening. Clevastin Accelerator Gel is applied in small amounts to the fingertips and dabbed onto clean, dry skin by lightly massaging it into the breasts; once in the morning and once in the evening. Most women will see noticeable results from Clevastin after one or two months of daily usage.
To learn more about how the revolutionary Clevastin all-natural breast enlargement system can add girth to your bosom, please visit them online at: http://www.Clevastin.com
- Developed by Meadow Creek--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Incorporates a two method, dual action system for natural breast enlargement: the Clevastin oral formula contains a blend of proven herbs that have natural estrogenic properties called phytoestrogens; the Clevastin Accelerator Gel has a scientifically advanced transdermal delivery system designed to stimulate the development of the mammary tissues and helps enlarge the breasts by lengthening and branching the ducts that connect to the nipples
- Rich in breast-enhancing compounds known as plant estrogens; these plant estrogens are very similar to the estrogens produced naturally by the female body
- Improves the firmness and feel of the supporting skin of the breasts (the skin that extends from the breasts to the chin); creating a natural breast lift
- Prevents loss of breast firmness in the future and enhances the support and contour of the bust
- Improves the visible tone and texture of the skin; tightens and improves apparent tone, firmness, and contour
- Most women will see noticeable results from Clevastin within one to two months of daily usage
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural
- Available over-the-counter, no doctor prescription is required
- Has no known, adverse side effects
- Currently available at their secured online store, with a generous discount off the retail price when ordered online at: http://www.Clevastin.com.