Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) March 23, 2009
There are many woes that the popular prescribed arthritis drugs of today bring; drugs that already carry many warnings of side effects that can be associated with their usages. The newest associated side effects to be uncovered: shingles (herpes zoster). A February 18th issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association reports that common prescription drugs that are used to treat arthritis may increase the chances of the patient contracting shingles. The report assesses that the risk is related to the TNF blockers (TNF blockers work to suppress the immune system) that are commonly contained within such medications. This is why more consumers are turning to natural cures for arthritis, like Flexcerin, which offers them the same benefits as the prescription drugs do, but does not have any known and adverse side effects. And, unlike prescribed drugs, natural cures for arthritis, like Flexcerin, are available over-the-counter (OTC).
As of September (2008) the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) asked the makers of such drugs to relabel their packaging, to better warn consumers of the associated risks of contracting various bacterial and fungal infections from the usages of such drugs; in addition to several already existing FDA black box warnings regarding safety concerns. This recent development, as it relates to the most popular arthritis drugs, has spurred a pending FDA safety review of these arthritis drugs.
"More consumers are flocking to Flexcerin out of concerns that arise from the many side effects that can occur when using prescribed arthritis drugs," states George Rivers, spokesperson for Vitaloix Labs, the makers of Flexcerin.
"When faced with black box warnings, FDA safety reviews and newer concerns, like the increased likelihood of contracting herpes zoster (shingles), fungal or bacterial infections, many people don't want to take that risk," says Rivers.
"They would much rather turn to an effective, clinically proven, over-the-counter cure for Arthritis like Flexcerin, that works just as effectively but does not have any side effects that are associated with its usage."
Flexcerin is an all-natural supplement that is taken by mouth (2 tablets) once in the morning and once again before bedtime. Flexcerin is the #1 choice amongst health care professionals for an all-natural means to easing joint pain and aiding joint health. Flexcerin typically shows noticeable results within the first four to six weeks of daily usage. It does not require a prescription from a doctor, and has been clinically proven to be effective and void of dangerous, adverse side effects.
To learn more about how the best natural cure for arthritis, Flexcerin, can relieve you of the many aches and pains that are associated with weak bones, joints, ligaments and cartilage, and other symptoms of arthritis, please visit them online at: http://www.Flexcerin.com
- Developed by Vitaloix Labs--a leading nutraceutical company
- Contains a scientifically designed formula that is based upon years of research and clinical testing, which promotes healthy joint function and helps alleviate pain and swelling, and repair damaged joints
- The proprietary 'Maximum Strength Bone and Joint Formula' contained within Flexcerin was formulated to help rebuild worn joints, lubricate stiff joints, increase range of motion, improve mobility and flexibility, soothe inflamed joints and decrease pains associated with arthritis
- Rebuilds worn joints with Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM
- Lubricates stiff joints with Omega 3 oils and other essential fatty acids
- Soothes aching, inflamed joints with special inflammation inhibiting herbs (natural COX-2 inhibitors)
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural
- Available over-the-counter, no doctor prescription is required
- Has no known, adverse side effects
- Currently available at their secured online store, with a generous discount off the retail price when ordered online at: http://www.Flexcerin.com
# # #