As well as a much needed restaurant for the local area, it allows us to increase our employment of local people
Bristol (PRWeb UK) March 24, 2009
Winford Manor Hotel near Bristol Airport, probably the most relaxing of the Bristol airport hotels with its tranquil rural location, is aiming to woo and win your respect by becoming one of the new and exciting places to eat near Bristol.
28th March 2009 sees the opening of Winford Manor Hotel's new restaurant - 'The Labyrinth' offering a warm welcome to travellers and locals alike.
Located within the old manor house, The Labyrinth combines original structural features with modern furnishings, including ceiling to floor glass panels, reflecting the feel and the ambience of the natural environment outside and it's far reaching views of the stunning chew valley.
"The refit has been undertaken by local craftsmen and every possible care has been taken to maintain the green hotel operations already in place at Winford Manor from reducing carbon footprint by using local suppliers, to energy efficient equipment and working practices" says General Manager Tracey Beck. "As well as a much needed restaurant for the local area, it allows us to increase our employment of local people"
The restaurant looks out onto a box labyrinth planted to mark the millennium following in the tradition of formal box parterres in grand houses of the 18th century. A labyrinth is not to be confused with a maze. A maze is a complex planned deceit where a labyrinth is a journey of discovery that leads to something new, exciting and rewarding at the end of the trail. The Labyrinth's food is uncomplicated yet varied, using fresh, seasonal ingredients. You will definitely find something, exciting and rewarding to tempt your palette.
"All our food is created here at Winford Manor by myself and my talented team ranging from miniature fish & chips to start, good old fashioned steak, kidney & oyster pudding for main course to traditional bread & butter pudding for dessert" enthuses Head Chef, Matt Woods. "Cooking from fresh here on site also affords us the ability to respond to any special dietary requirements, a definite plus for those who are often faced with limited menu choice"
The Labyrinth's aim is for delicious simplicity. The simplest traditional food cooked amazingly and served in abundance in beautifully peaceful surroundings.
We look forward to welcoming you.
The ideal hotel near Bristol Airport
Why not arrange a stay in our hotel where our rooms are designed to give you the ultimate in luxury and comfort at an affordable price. Only a visit can properly show how well the Winford Manor caters for the needs of its business, family and leisure visitors. Here are a few examples:
- Character meets modern contemporary - for perfect relaxation
- Acres of grounds - safe for children, spectacular rural views and space to unwind
- Nine high-specification en-suite room types - competitively priced for every taste and budget
- Secure storage for skiing and other sports equipment - for guests' peace of mind
- 24/7 Reception facilities - at visitors' service whenever needed
- Just 1.5 miles from take-off - Bristol airport hotels don't come more convenient.
Set within seven acres of parkland, surrounded by a wide selection of native trees and an impressive array of wildlife, such as deer, kites, foxes and owls, Winford Manor hotel provides the perfect sanctuary away from the hurly burly of city life and the stresses and strains of travelling. Guests can unwind and relax whilst taking in the spectacular views of North Somerset's Chew Valley or wandering around the well-tendered gardens.
Bristol Airport Car Parking and inclusive Airport Transfer
Here's how to make the most of the secure, convenient car parking and airport transfer service offered to our guests:
- On arrival, you leave your car by the hotel entrance, check-in and start enjoying your stay
- We'll move your car to the back of the hotel while you are away
- Enjoy the convenience of our free 24/7 airport transfer direct to the Bristol Airport terminal
- On leaving customs, a freephone call from the airport information point in the main concourse is all that it takes to arrange your return to Winford Manor
- On your return, your car will be at the hotel entrance ready for your departure.
For further details regarding this press release contact:
Tracey Beck or James Fahey