Hershey, PA (PRWEB) March 27, 2009
The Hershey Center for Applied Research (HCAR) announced today that it will present the Outstanding Leadership in Technology Award, http://www.techquestpa.com/, at the 17th Annual Technology Awards Gala on Friday, March 27, 2009 at the Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts in Harrisburg.
TECHQuest Pennsylvania will honor six organizations and two individuals for their professional accomplishments and innovation at the 17th Annual TECHQuest Technology Awards Gala. A record 121 nominations were received for this year's Awards Gala, surpassing the prior year record of 74 nominations. The recognition program is the largest event of its type in Pennsylvania for technology companies and industry professionals.
The following are the 2009 nominees for the Outstanding Leadership in Technology Award:
- Jason Coudriet - Schoolwires
- George White - PA Office of Attorney General
- William Gindlesperger - E Lynxx
- David Luciew - Concurrent Technologies Corporation
- Roman Fyk - NatureTech Solutions Inc.
- Edith Dees, Holy Spirit Health Systems
- Scott Thomas - SW Thomas Consultants, Inc.
- Dennis Dombroski - Office of Administration - Services and Solutions
- Qui Chau - VQC DESIGNS LLC
- Sonya Cole - Delaware Valley Elementary School & DVE-News/TV
- Dr. Don Bell - Northern Lebanon School District
- Guy Suter - Bit Leap now Barracuda
- James Young - Office of Information Services
- Dr. Richard Somiari - ITSI Biosciences
- Angela Singer Keating - Reclamere Inc
- Dr. Robert Dillman - East Stroudsburg University of PA
"As a research park devoted to technology and innovation, HCAR is proud to sponsor the TECHQquest Annual Technology Awards," said Laura Butcher, Executive Director of HCAR. "The nominees' numerous accomplishments demonstrate their commitment to the advancement of cutting edge technology and innovation throughout the Central Pennsylvania region."
About the Hershey Center for Applied Research
Hershey Center for Applied Research (HCAR) provides resident organizations with state-of-the-art facilities and high-value business and research resources that enable growth escalation. In addition to its wet and dry lab facilities and office space in a campus-like setting in Hershey, PA, HCAR provides facilitated access to research expertise, especially in the areas of research discovery, development and commercialization; access to Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and College of Medicine, a major research institution with amenities that include core facilities, clinical trial participation, researcher sponsorship and research advisors; and assistance in obtaining necessary business resources, like venture capital, human resources, including Penn State M.D.s and Ph.D.s, and access to business advisors. For more information, go to http://www.hersheyresearch.com.
# # #