Hayward, CA (PRWEB) March 28, 2009
The FieldFox RF Analyzer is the world's most integrated handheld instrument for wireless network installation and maintenance. This instrument is offered in frequency ranges up to 4 and 6 GHz. It combines cable/antenna analysis, spectrum analysis, power meter measurements, vector network analysis, and a vector voltmeter into one rugged, compact, lightweight and weather-resistant package. Standard accessories include AC/DC adapter, battery, soft carrying case, user manual and FieldFox Data Link software.
With the proliferation of wireless communications, operating frequencies have soared from sub-GHz levels up to 5.8 GHz. As a result, service providers are required to build more base stations to cover the same size coverage area. This means you and your technicians need to deploy and maintain more cell sites than you previously did in the same amount of time. To do this efficiently, a multi-functional and reliable tool is required. The Agilent FieldFox RF Analyzer (http://www.metrictest.com/catalog/brands/agilent/agilent_n9912a.jsp?reff=pr0309) is the tool to tackle today's increasingly complex networks in less time.
- Cable and antenna analyzer for return loss, one-port cable loss, distance to fault, line sweeping, and VSWR measurements
- Handheld network analyzer (S11, S21, phase, and Smith Chart)
- Handheld spectrum analyzer, optional preamplifier
- Cable trimming
- Cable and Antenna Analyzer - 2 MHz to 4 GHz and optional 6 GHz, directivity > 42 dB, 1.5 ms / per point
- Network Analyzer - 2 MHz to 4 GHz and optional 6 GHz, S11 magnitude and phase, S21 magnitude
- Spectrum Analyzer - 100 kHz to 4 GHz and optional 6 GHz, DANL: -148 dBm, 1 second / full span (6 GHz)
- Power Meter - 9 kHz to 24 GHz U2000 Series USB power sensor dependent
- Vector Voltmeter - 2 MHz to 4 GHz and optional 6 GHz, compare phase and electrical length
MetricTest is a quality source for buying, renting and leasing new and refurbished electronic test equipment (http://www.metrictest.com/catalog/views/refurbished.jsp?reff=pr0309). With over 6,000 products available, MetricTest offers test equipment for a variety of applications to thousands of customers in the U.S. and over 50 countries around the world. Product selection includes oscilloscopes (http://www.metrictest.com/catalog/views/used_oscilloscopes.jsp?reff=pr0309), analyzers (http://www.metrictest.com/catalog/views/featured_spectrum_analyzers.jsp?reff=pr0309), generators, meters, counters, power supplies, equipment racks, to wireless and optical test equipment and more. As an ISO certified company, MetricTest has met the quality standards of excellence set by the industry-respected International Standards Organization. A commitment to product selection, competitive prices, and customer service sets MetricTest apart in the test and measurement industry. To learn more about MetricTest, visit http://www.metrictest.com
# # #