In the course of the financial instability that now is taking place worldwide, everyone deserves a better offer, not overpaying for it
Columbus, OH (PRWEB) March 28, 2009
For most people car insurance is the largest insurance expense after health insurance, as rates are high and one pays a chunk of money every year. Yet, you needn't spend so much on it! You can really save money on car insurance, and there are ways to do it.
First of all, shop around and find out what rates are offered by insurance carriers. You will probably be glad to learn that some insurance company makes a more affordable offer than yours, which will save money for you. Sometimes, switching insurance carriers could save a boatload each year.
Insure4USA.com strongly believes that in times of worldwide economic trouble everyone can have affordable car insurance. "In the course of the financial instability that now is taking place worldwide, everyone deserves a better offer, not overpaying for it," founder Alex T. stated.
Insure4USA.com suggests choosing an insurer that a consumer is looking for, with free insurance quotes from their local insurance agents, and then the local insurance agents contact the consumer and find out his/her needs. Thus, the consumer can choose the best offer from the received ones.
"Insure4USA.com was created to help consumers in choosing affordable car insurance; we made a list of basic tips that will help to save more than one hundred dollars on car insurance," Alex T. added.
Insure4USA.com recommends following these tips that will help you to save a bundle on car insurance:
1. Don't stop at what you have found: try and shop around to find the best offer, however confusing that may be. To narrow down the list of possible insurers (since there are lots of them) just make inquiries about an insurer's ratings and consumers' complaints.
2. Car insurance premiums are based upon: a) your driving record (make sure it's ok), b) type of a car you drive, c) credit rating, d) running costs for repairs, e) general safety record, and, f) the likelihood of theft. For example, cars, having certain safety features such as anti-lock brakes, airbags, and alarms, are considered as more insurable; and make your insurer aware of these features.
3. Think before you buy a car. You may be a keen devotee of expensive sporty cars, but remember that such a car can drive your rates through the roof!
4. Purchasing more than one type of policy with the same insurance carrier (for example, auto and life insurance policies), or taking driver training and/or driver safety courses, etc., may be a good option to save. Find out what you can figure on.
5. Many insurers offer discounts for various things, e.g., for low mileage.
6. If your car is worth less than 2,000 or 3,000 dollars, consider dropping collision and comprehensive coverage.
Insure4USA.com is an online marketplace that allows consumers the compare insurance quotes from top insurance companies.