Every time we see a mutual fund company advertising on TV, we feel like throwing a brick at the screen. They all say, we will protect you, or take care of you. It's a lie. They just wanted the fees.
Schenectady, NY (PRWEB) March 30, 2009
For over a year Americas Watchdog's Wall Street Fraud Watchdog has been trying to assist all victims of the auction rate securities debacle. The group considers the $330 billion dollar auction rate securities con-job as the absolute worst case of institutional fraud in US history. As early as 2007 the auctions were failing, yet main stream US banks and stock brokerage firms were selling the cash equivalent auction rate securities as safe, and just like cash. According to the Wall Street Fraud Watchdog, "It was all a big lie, and people who are still waiting for their money should call us, so we can help them figure out how to get their money back." Auction rate securities victims or victims of any significant securities fraud can contact the Wall Street Fraud Watchdog anytime at 866-714-6466, or contact the group via their web site at Http://WallStreetFraudWatchdog.com.
The Wall Street Fraud Watchdog is urging all auction rate securities victims to contact the group for help, in trying to figure out the best avenues available to get their money back. At the same time the group is warning all US investors to be extremely cautious of mutual funds or stock brokers touting ideas like, "now is a time to get back into the market. The Wall Street Fraud Watchdog thinks the current market mini rally is a dead cat bounce, and people will be sorry for jumping in at this time." In 2009 the Wall Street Fraud Watchdog expects the following:
- US real estate values will decline another 10% in 2009. California could see declines as high as 15%
- Commercial projects, or high rise condo projects recently built may go back to the banks because of no occupancy, or condo sales. This will be crushing news for many of the largest US commercial banks & their stock holders.
- Because of property tax & sales tax revenue declines nationwide, many city, county and state municipal bonds may fail. The Wall Street Fraud Watchdog believes the Obama/Pelosi multi trillion dollar bail outs or economic stimulus plans will not help the economy. "In fact the more money the US Federal Reserve throws at problem banks, the new green economy, the greater the risk for inflation. If inflation gets roaring in the US, we are cooked."
- The Wall Street Fraud Watchdog is strongly encouraging the Obama Administration & the US Congress to lower taxes as opposed to raising them.
- How do you have the head of the US IRS who "forgot" to pay his taxes?
The Wall Street Fraud Watchdog is also calling for investigations of US mutual fund companies for their negligence, in not doing a much better job in protecting individuals 401-K accounts. Many US citizens have seen their 401-K's drop in value by 40%+ in just one year. "Every time we see a mutual fund company advertising on TV, we feel like throwing a brick at the screen. They all say, we will protect you, or take care of you. It's a lie. They just wanted the fees."
Americas Watchdog's Wall Street Fraud Watchdog is the premier private investor protection advocacy group in the US. For more information investors can call the group anytime at 866-714-6466, or contact the group via their web site at Http://WallStreetFraudWatchdog.com.
The Wall Street Fraud Watchdog is all about investor protection accountability.