Bellevue, Washington (PRWEB) April 15, 2009
Today Productevo announced the availability of its employee performance and talent management web services on salesforce.com's Force.com platform. Building on the success of other software-as-a-service offerings in the field of customer relationship management, sales, services, support and other web services now delivered on demand over the internet, Productevo applications are now available on the Appexchange.
Productevo applications are the answer to three widespread business problems:
- Lack of proper goal management: thousands of small and medium businesses strive to compete in the marketplace, but have no formal and repeatable process to go about defining objectives, and tracking the execution of plans towards completion. The result is sub-optimal business performance.
- Inefficient status reports: while employees are sometimes encouraged to send regular updates to their managers on progress and issues, such communications are infrequent and often include anecdotal facts that provide little insight on goal attainment. As a result, managers lack visibility on how their team members are doing. So does senior management, at a company level.
- Talent development and retention challenges: human resources departments must be able to identify high potential employees and match them with the right role for their level of competency, as well as provide a career path that is in line with the employee's desire. Companies missing to grow talented employees face higher attrition, cost of hiring, as well as delayed projects.
To respond to these customer challenges, Productevo web services include:
- Productevo Compass: A mission statement module that allows senior management to define and effectively communicate the company's mission, values and near term priorities. Together these pillars form the foundation for goal and competency planning.
- Productevo Goal: for every department and every employee in the organization, Productevo Goal allows managers and employees to define objectives and track progress towards attainment or issues in real time. This not only focuses everyone on the right goals, but also automates status reports with managers getting instant visibility on goal statuses in one summary screen.
- Productevo Skill: HR professionals and managers can improve and accelerate annual reviews through a pre-populated, customizable and dynamic competency library where administrators and managers can quickly create or edit skills, and assign them to one or multiple employees within the company. Reviews are effective and archived for compliance.
"We are pleased to extend the Productevo web services to Force.com and help customers benefit from SaaS performance and talent management solutions", said Layla Pujol, co-founder of Productevo. "Companies that try it quickly see the real world benefits to improving their business productivity."
More information is available at http://www.productevo.com/performance-management-free-trial/ or by contacting Productevo at 425-296-6840.
# # #