Plus they can upgrade to any of our more advanced products like Dealer LOGIX Professional or the Pro Rover Tablet PC process at any time their business needs dictate without having to reconfigure or reinstall.
Highlands Ranch, CO (PRWEB) April 6, 2009
Dealer Technology Group, Llc., http://www.dealerlogix.com , is proud to announce the launch of its newest version in its suite of Dealer LOGIX® service drive sales process products, Dealer LOGIX Express®. The Express sales process is designed for auto dealerships, independent service centers and quick lube centers looking for a low cost entry into Dealer LOGIX's suite of products, offering a savings of up to 70%. Dealer LOGIX Express offers much more than either an electronic service menu or a service pricing guide. Expresss utilizes the unique two-step Dealer LOGIX sales process where customers are provided with options and choices. Offering a more advanced sales approach than electronic service menus, Dealer LOGIX Express is user configurable to fit individual dealership or service center service sales needs.
"Typically, the standard approach to increasing revenue was to focus on getting new customers into the dealership. But, the dramatic decrease in new vehicle sales and tightened consumer budgets has resulted in dealers seeking new and creative solutions for growing existing revenue opportunities. For dealerships and service centers looking for new and innovative ways to increase service and parts revenue, Dealer LOGIX produces immediate results," says Mark Brandon, President of Dealer Technology Group, Llc..
Here is how Dealer LOGIX works:
- The service center or dealership's service drive team presents Internet generated, service package options to customers during check-in, after inspections, over the Internet, or even on the phone
- Customers choose from maintenance packages and product options specifically tailored by the service center to meet individual customers needs based on make, model, year, and interval of service (mileage/kilometers)
- The two step 'Full Disclosure' process simplifies the selling process and protects the dealership by documenting precisely what customers request and decline
- Hours per repair order will go up (average increase .3-.5 hours per repair order), while maximizing revenue and customer satisfaction from every customer visit
- Daily reports detail service sales advisors process compliance and allow owners and managers to actively manage the customer experience and service sales
"Our users are realizing immediate results using Express," says Brandon. "Plus they can upgrade to any of our more advanced products like Dealer LOGIX Professional or the Pro Rover Tablet PC process at any time their business needs dictate without having to reconfigure or reinstall."
Delivered as a software service, Dealer LOGIX is 100% web-based and runs in the browser. Requiring no software or hardware to install or update. Training by the Dealer LOGIX pros ensures that a center's team masters repeatable sales processes with technology tools other systems do not offer. Each service sales person sells more using a simple, repeatable process that they and customers prefer. The easy-to-use Dealer LOGIX sales process can be mastered in minutes and improves customer satisfaction by providing customers with clear, easy to understand service options. For more information, visit http://www.dealerlogix.com.
mbrandon (at) dealerlogix.com