Abadak is Expanding their Industrial Tents Output over 20 Percent in 2009 and Another 20 Percent by 2010 Despite Economic Conditions

Share Article

Abadak is looking to become the top tent source worldwide by expanding all tent related products to the military, commercial customers and the general public.

Abadak Outdoor Supplies is looking to become the top tent source worldwide. Despite economic conditions, Abadak is expanding their industrial tents output over 20% in 2009 and another 20% by 2010, a total of 40%. Abadak is expanding all tent related products to the military, commercial customers and the general public. The company will carry all types of tents and tent accessories such as stakes & footpads and will offer the tents at wholesale prices. Although many industries are scaling back due to the economy, Certain industries are flourishing. The tent industry produces luxury items as well as necessity items. Although the demand for many products have decreased during the recession many companies and individuals need tents for practical purposes.

Many farmers are utilizing tents to cover hay during bad weather. Although farmers are making less money during the economic crisis they still need to protect their profits. Many tents are being used to store the surplus of hay due to the lesser demand. The auto industry has also shown a higher demand for the carnival type tents that they use to park and display the vehicles under. Due to the surplus of cars and a volatile winter many tents are being purchased by car dealerships for this excess storage. Even large establishments like libraries and airports are starting to use the tents for a more economical solution. The Bob Hope airport in Burbank California have adopted the portable type tents as apposed to the more fixated awning coverage. Some tents have been used for additional parking, car detailing, and even entry ways. The choice to use these tents as apposed to the more fixated type structures can lower the cost by more than 60%.

Certain industries have refrained from purchasing tents due to the slow down of the economy. These other sectors such as restaurants and banquet halls have seen such a slow down that tents are a luxury they currently cant afford. More Weddings are being placed during spring to avoid the rental of tents which lowers the cost of the occasion substantially. The slow down of these sectors has not affected the over all increase in tent sales. That is why Abadak Outdoors has increased its production of tents and is expanding more tent styles to suit practical applications.

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Milton Sperling
abadak.com
1-800-838-3057
Email >
Visit website