Seminole, FL (PRWEB) April 1, 2009
CompareHRIS.com has created one of the web's largest online libraries of HR and Payroll software subject articles. Their article database has recently added vendor created white papers, as well. Based on the 1st quarter 2009 traffic data, CompareHRIS.com has compiled the following list of their top 5 most read HR software articles.
Most Read CompareHRIS.com HR and Payroll Software Articles
1. HR and Payroll Software Buyers Guide - Article lays out a ten step process for effectively selecting an HRIS or HRMS software application. Author of article has sold HR and Payroll software applications for over 15 years. Think of the guide as "inside the industry" advice on selecting HR software.
2. Economic crisis for Human Resources? As the economy slows and seemingly every week bad news seems to point toward a business recession, Human Resource and Payroll Systems innovations can help companies better prepare to deal with the management of people, pay, and benefits.
3. What does "Determine your needs" mean? - The phrase is used so often it's almost a cliché. I am not saying that people who say this are wrong; far from it. I am just amazed at how little depth is behind the words.
4. "Free" RFP HRIS/HRMS Template - This human resource software FRP template is a composite of RFPs for human resources software we have encountered. We combined the best elements of a number of individual RFP's to create the attached document. The document is free of charge.
5. Who will perform your HRIS implementation - Human Resource (HR) managers and staff go through a great amount of effort to find and select the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) that will best meet their needs. The problem is that they rarely apply enough effort into choosing who will implement the software.
CompareHRIS.com accepts HR and Payroll software article submissions and allows articles written by Clay C. Scroggin to be used as content for blogs or other websites, as long as links are included back to CompareHRIS.com and HR-SoftwareBlog.com.
Additional Site Features and Free Tools:
HRIS/HRMS and HR Software Selection Tools - HRIS Selection Tool is comprehensive, free, and easy to use. Customers simply answer a series of questions about their requirements and rank the importance of each. CompareHRIS.com then generates a free report showing ranked scores of the HRIS products that best match their needs. From there, customers may compare the features of each product side by side, view additional product details, or simply request a free trial. CompareHRIS.com also offers a quick product search for busy HR professionals who don't have time to complete the full survey. While not as in-depth as the full software selection tool, the quick product search takes less than five minutes and will give customers a general idea of which HRIS products suit their requirements.
Human Resources Software Forum - Our HR software forum provides an easy-to-use resource for HR professionals seeking information about HR systems. We have recently added a section to the forum where visitors to the site may provide their opinions regarding CompareHRIS.com's listed vendors. CompareHRIS.com believes this will be an extremely valuable option for the HR community.
Free, Downloadable HRIS Buyer's Guide - We've created a ten-step plan for those looking to purchase HRIS, HRMS, or HR software systems. This buyer's guide provides "inside the industry advice" on how to find a system that best matches the needs of any organization or HR department.
Weekly "Buying HR Software" Webinars - Every Tuesday at 2:00 PM EST the President of CompareHRIS.com, who has over 15 years of experience in the HR software industry, will provide a webinar that provides tips for selecting the HR software that best meets your needs. Each webinar is limited to the first 10 participants who sign up.
New Vendors - We are actively soliciting additional HRIS and HRMS vendors for our web site. CompareHRIS.com offers outstanding lead quality at a far lower cost than other less-detailed and less-focused HR lead services. Contact us to get your company listed today. In the near future, we will also be asking for input from recruiting and performance management software vendors to add these product groups to CompareHRIS.com.
The following vendors currently participate in the exciting services offered by CompareHRIS.com: Vantage HRA, Auxillium West HRnetSource, Infinity HR, Spectrum iVantage, Nuview, Dresser and Associates Sage Abra, Sapien, Ultimate Software Ultipro, Lawson HCM, !Trak-It HR, and PDS Vista HRMS. Ascentis HR and Payroll Software and PeopleStrategy HROnline have recently signed up for the service as well.
HR Pay 'n' Time, Inc., which directly owns CompareHRIS.com, has been serving the HR community since 1997.