Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) April 2, 2009
Clearview Staffing Software announces the release of ClearConnect, a next generation API that will create seamless 2-way information flow between TSS, the healthcare industry's premiere web-based, on-demand scheduling software, and virtually any third-party platforms and programs. Starting April 23rd, 2009 ClearConnect will be available to all clearviewTSS customers. It will also be used as a catalyst for Clearview's Partnership Integration Program, a new initiative that encourages all SaaS providers who cater to the healthcare staffing industry to join Clearview Staffing Software in maximizing the utilization of today's Cloud Computing movement.
ClearConnect will enable customers to deploy and access data from multiple platforms through a single user interface. Better application integration that eliminates duplicate data entry is just one of the immediate benefits our customers will realize.
ClearConnect also provides a faster, more efficient way to develop new generation applications and services. "We have literally seen customers build valuable applications in just a few hours," says John Pencsak, CTO of Clearview. ClearConnect provides read, write and update access to core modules in the TSS application. The API is simple to use for software developers of all skill ranges. Clearview clients and integration partners now have the ability to build very simple or complex business applications that will seamlessly connect to TSS. "Best of all, the API enables these applications to be built in a fraction of the time and at a fraction of the cost of traditional development and integration methodologies," continued Mr. Pencsak.
The business applications for ClearConnect within healthcare staffing are unlimited. Below are a few examples:
Job Orders & Positions
- Real-time posting of jobs to your own agency website as well as 3rd party job boards
- Broadcast jobs to social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Connect with partners such as VMS providers, Hospital Associations and job aggregators
Worker & Client Profiles:
- Integrate to your phone system for auto-dialing, screen pops and auto-journaling
- Integrate with document scanning, document management or fax processing service to receive and upload documents.
- Connect to hospital-based LMS systems for orientation and training requirements
- Send picture and worker profile information to badge printing systems
Timecard, Invoicing & Payroll Data:
- Perform two-way integrations to your accounting and payroll systems
- Send TSS paycheck data to your bank for positive pay
- Publish summary weekly payroll and billing information to your intranet
Reporting & User Permissions
- Real-time, fully customizable and compatible with Crystal Reports and other 3rd party reporting tools
- Build a single sign on application that logs users onto your corporate intranet using your TSS credentials
Advanced Data Manipulation
- Continuous and real time import and update of worker or client data from other active corporate systems.
- Incorporate easy to use Extract, Transform and Load (ETF) tools like Clover.ETL.
- Extract data from multiple systems and transform the data to meet complex business requirements
Widgets and Sample Code Library (coming in May 2009):
In May, Clearview will be releasing a compilation of widgets and code samples for ClearConnect. Some of the code snippets will only require a couple of hours of work for your web developer to embed into your corporate website.
The library will include widgets and code samples for hot job postings, job boards by state, hot jobs RSS news feeds, and more.
ClearConnect API Partnerships
Clearview is seeking additional partnerships with technology companies that are interested in building functionality for the healthcare staffing industry. If you are interested in being a partner, please contact John Pencsak at johnp(at)clearviewtss.com or 972-381-9777 x429.
Availability & Pricing:
The API is going to be available to all TSS customers on April 23, 2009. All Clearview clients will receive activation and documentation detail prior to the release date.
There is currently no charge for use of the ClearConnect API. Clearview's professional service group is available for developing API applications and building custom API methods at both hourly and flat rate charges.
About Clearview Staffing Software
Clearview Staffing Software is a market-leading developer of business solutions designed exclusively for the healthcare staffing industry. Our broad set of web-based, on-demand technology enables us to deliver custom solutions that are unmatched in both usability and functionality. Our flagship products, clearviewTSS and clearviewRSS, allow staffing organizations to manage their entire business from start to finish, including everything from the fundamentals of recruiting and contact management to credential compliance, shift and assignment scheduling, and highly sophisticated payroll and billing management. For more information, visit http://www.clearviewtss.com or contact Mike Wejrowski by phone: 972.381.9777 ext. 435, or email: mikew(at)clearviewtss.com.