Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) April 2, 2009
It's just over two weeks until the third season of its popular Betfred.com Ladies Poker Tour pulls into the Alea Casino, Leeds and online qualification is well underway.
This year sees eight stops taking in the UK and Spain between April and November with Betfred adding £1,500 to each £110 buy in event and the winner of each stop qualify for the grand final on November 21.
Online satellite qualification is underway from as little as $2 at Betfred Poker with a weekly $16.50 final every Thursday.
Lynne Beaumont has won the grand final in the last two seasons and has represented Betfred at poker events around the globe on a £20,000 sponsorship package which will again be the top prize for the winner.
The full line up of events for the tour is:
- April 18 -- Leeds, Alea Casino
- May 9 -- Scarborough, The Opera House
- June 6 -- Sheffield, Napoleons Owlerton
- July 4 -- Swansea, Aspers
- August 8 -- Stockport, Casino36
- September 5 -- Birmingham, The Broadway
- October 3 -- Calahonda, Spain, Caesars Lounge
- November 7 -- London, The Western Club
Spokesman for Betfred Poker, Jon Wilde, said, "Online qualification is well underway and has been a roaring success so we fully expect the Leeds event to attract so of the best female players in the country."
More details can be found at Betfredlpt.com and players can sign up at Betfred.com/Poker to qualify or buy in directly to the tournament on the day.