The key to owning your first home and taking advantage of this special program is to let professionals help you determine which program is right for you,
Walnut, CA (PRWEB) April 2, 2009
Tom Jarboe and First Mortgage Corporation introduces the exclusive 'FIRSTHouse Program' with CLTV's up to 99.5%. This program is so exclusive that no other lender offers this program.
Beginning March 16, 2009, First Mortgage Corporation is rolling out its 'FIRSTHouse Program' which means low down payments for First Time Home Buyers and buyers who live in Targeted Areas. This program is so exclusive that no one else has it!
Some basic requirements to qualify for this exclusive program are:
1) First Time Home Buyer: Borrower must be a First Time Home Buyer or if the property is located in a Federally Designated Targeted Area.
2) Income Limits: Household/Family Income that does not exceed the established Program Income Limits.
3) Down Payment: Have enough money to cover the down payment plus closing costs (NHF offers Down Payment Assistance programs).
4) Occupancy: Property must be owner occupied within 60 days of closing and continue owner occupancy for the lifetime of the FirstHouse loan or until sold.
5) Eligible Borrowers: Must be a U.S. Citizen, a National, or a qualified Alien as defined by the federal Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 (PRWORA).
This program is only offered in California counties and cities only. Due to limited funds available, this program will fill up fast. Do not hesitate and call us immediately to reserve your spot in this program.
Each and every person's home buying is unique, and none of this information provided should be construed as advice on what to do without a professional appropriately evaluating all of the details.
"The key to owning your first home and taking advantage of this special program is to let professionals help you determine which program is right for you, "says Tom Jarboe.
First Mortgage Corporation is an independent residential Mortgage Banking firm with branch offices located throughout the west. First Mortgage is currently rated the #5 FHA Lender in California! Tom Jarboe is an originating Branch Manager at First Mortgage Corp., an Adjunct Professor at Mt. San Antonio College, a previous President of the San Gabriel Valley Chapter of the California Association of Mortgage Brokers, and has a Master of Real Estate Development Degree from the University of Southern California.