A Case Study for a Federated Enterprise Architecture
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) April 2, 2009
Troux Technologies, Inc., the leader in Strategic IT Planning and Control software, today announced that its fifth annual federal conference, "Troux Directions" will be held on Wednesday, April 15th at Washington DC's Reagan Building. The conference is designed specifically for industry leaders and Troux customers involved in driving government IT transformation initiatives. It is the premier gathering for those involved in strategic IT planning and enterprise architecture as it relates to federal government IT concerns.
David Hood, CEO of Troux, conference keynoter, will be joined by speakers representing the U.S. Marine Corps, Department of Homeland Security Headquarters, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and ManTech International. Additional speakers will be added to the agenda and ongoing updates can be found here.
"We've got four years experience producing the highest quality federal conference and we're determined to make this year the best ever. Government IT is more challenging than ever and our speakers will deliver useful, hands-on cases designed for success," said Matthew Gallagher, vice president, federal sales, Troux Technologies, Inc.
Also presenting will be Bill Cason, CTO of Troux, and Bob Daniel, Government CTO at Troux.
Key Questions Explored and Program Highlights
The conference program is strategically designed to explore the following questions:
- Are your EA/CPIC requirements aligned?
- How prepared is your program to adopt FSAM (Federal Segment Architecture Methodology)?
- How can you get your EA program away from just compliance activities to driving agency value?
- How can you get your Executive / Business community more involved in Strategic IT Planning?
Highlights of the program include:
- A case study entitled "Turning Enterprise Architecture into a Strategic Advantage" presented by representatives of the U.S. Marine Corps. This case will help executives better understand the architecture for decision support and strategic IT planning initiatives. It will include a live demonstration of the Marine Corps Troux implementation which features an architecture that is easily used and understood by both the technical and executive communities.
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will present "A Case Study for a Federated Enterprise Architecture". This session will show how the HHS has implemented the Troux tool suite to align information resources to business needs, to architect critical segments, and to grow its large repository of federated enterprise architecture information into a meaningful business tool.
- A session by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Headquarters entitled "Achieving Business Value with Enterprise Architecture" will explore how the DHS Headquarters has used a business-driven approach to develop its enterprise architecture and, using Troux Metaverse as its transformational platform.
Conference registration is open now by clicking here: http://www.troux.com/resources/events/td09fed/
Troux provides CIOs with innovative software to drive urgent cost restructuring and business changes. With Troux, CIOs and their teams identify where IT spending and programs are redundant or out-of-step with business strategy, and can plan and manage necessary changes, with live status information and guidance to all relevant employees and executives.
Troux's unique approach results in immediate cost savings as well as step changes to ongoing IT efficiency, business response, and risk reduction. Troux customers and partners are large Global 2000 enterprises and government agencies, including Accenture, AstraZeneca, Barclays Bank, Department of Homeland Security, Fiducia, Los Alamos National Laboratory, GMAC, Vocalink and Vodafone.
Troux Technologies is the acknowledged leader in the Strategic IT Planning and Control software market. In June 2008 Troux was recognized as a leader in Enterprise Architecture Tools by the prestigious technology research firm Gartner. In January 2009, and in March 2009, Troux was also cited as a leader in IT Planning and EA Tools by Forrester.
Note: Troux, Troux Transformation Platform, Troux Standards and Troux eaGov are trademarks of Troux Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.