ResumePal is another step for SilkRoad in helping companies find, hire and retain the best employees.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 2, 2009
Winston-Salem, NC (PRWEB) April 2, 2009 -- SilkRoad technology, inc., a leading provider of talent management solutions, has joined Jobfox and other human resource technology companies to introduce ResumePal, the recruiting industry's first universally accepted online employment application. ResumePal will work seamlessly with SilkRoad's recruiting management system, OpenHire.
ResumePal revolutionizes the way applicants and employers connect by eliminating time spent completing forms and allowing employers to get more accurate candidate information. By completing a one-time online career profile, job seekers are able to apply at thousands of companies accepting the standard by submitting with two clicks, instead of spending hours completing separate applications for each job listing.
SilkRoad provided input into the creation of ResumePal and will be incorporating the standard into its market-leading OpenHire recruiting management solution. OpenHire helps recruiters practice intelligent recruiting, reduce costs, work more efficiently and streamline their workflow.
"This universally accepted profile will save applicants the time and frustration of filling out multiple forms across numerous websites, and will also help recruiters get better information from candidates," said SilkRoad COO, Brian Platz. "ResumePal is another step for SilkRoad in helping companies find, hire and retain the best employees."
Benefits of using ResumePal include:
- Smarter matching for employers- ResumePal instantly routes the job seeker to the jobs matching their skills throughout the organization.
- Reduced applicant abandonment- It reduces the amount of seekers that routinely abandon corporate career sites that require them to fill out individual online applications.
- Dynamic candidate information - Updates to candidate profiles are automatically propagated directly to employers' applicant tracking solution, keeping applicant information up-to-date.
- Reduced advertising spend- By routing applicants directly to their best job matches employers are able to maximize the return on their recruiting budgets.
- Faster results- Comprehensive candidate matching is brought straight to the employer's applicant tracking solution, providing match results for employers instantly and continuously.
- Apply one time - Job-seekers apply one time and are then matched to every appropriate job at that company.
About SilkRoad technology, inc.
SilkRoad technology, inc. provides software as a service (SaaS) solutions that significantly improve the talent within its more than 1000 customers across the globe. Through SilkRoad's Life Suite™, an integrated talent management solution, companies are able to hire better employees, identify high and low performers, drive a pay-for-performance culture and improve employee tenure. The SilkRoad Life Suite includes OpenHire™ for recruiting management, RedCarpet™ for employee onboarding and life events, WingSpan™ for flexible employee performance management, GreenLight™ for learning management, and Eprise™ for employee intranets and content management.
SilkRoad technology is headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC with offices in Bedford, MA; Chicago, IL; West Long Branch, NJ; Jacksonville, Florida; Alberta, Canada; Singapore, Republic of Singapore; Sydney, Australia and Hamburg, Germany. More information is available on the Web at http://www.silkroad.com or by phone: U.S. toll free at 866-329-3363 or internationally at +1-336-201-5100.
ResumePal is the first universally accepted online job application and matching system standard to be adopted by leading human resource technology providers and their employer customers. ResumePal is powered by Jobfox and now integrated into the applicant tracking solutions provided by ADP, Kenexa, Oracle and PeopleSoft, SilkRoad technology and Softscape. With a completed ResumePal career portfolio, job candidates are just two clicks away from being expertly matched across all of a ResumePal-powered employer's available jobs.
# # #