Today, we're giving our brand a charismatic look that reflects who we are and differentiates us in the highly saturated market of personality assessments.
Tulsa, OK (PRWEB) April 3, 2009
Hogan Assessment Systems today unveiled a sweeping transformation of its corporate identity and product line up. Hogan’s new charismatic brand is a representation of the company’s innovative ideas and masterfully-designed products and services.
"Our brand is a trusted symbol that stands for quality and innovation in personality assessments,” added Robert Hogan, President of Hogan. "Today, we're giving our brand a charismatic look that reflects who we are and differentiates us in the highly saturated market of personality assessments.”
The most significant change of the new Hogan logo is that it now reflects a shortened company name from the former “Hogan Assessment Systems” to “Hogan”. The logo and new, sleek design application is now featured on the company’s website and product lineup.
“In recent years, we have experienced substantial international and domestic growth by creating ground-breaking assessments, expanding our report offerings, and advancing our technology platform.” said Natalie Tracy, Director of Marketing and PR. “We are excited to introduce a brand identity that not only reflects these milestones, but also identifies with the charisma and personality of the Hogan name.”
Over Hogan’s rich 30 years history, the company has made significant advances in the world of personality assessment:
- In 1980, Dr. Robert Hogan introduced the Hogan Personality Inventory as the first measure of normal personality designed specifically for business applications.
- Hogan provides assessments around the globe in over 30 languages.
- Over half of the Fortune 500 companies have used the Hogan assessments.
- Performance data are available for more than 400 jobs from entry-level to executive leadership.
- In 2007, Hogan released the Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory as the first cognitive assessment measure that identifies decision-making style in a business environment and predicts occupational success.
- The comprehensive suite of assessments now includes the Hogan Personality Inventory (normal personality), the Hogan Development Survey (derailing tendencies), the Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (values inventory), and the Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory (cognitive ability).
With a fortified market position and expanding global distribution, the new brand makes a bold statement about Hogan’s strength as the standard for research-based personality assessment.
Hogan Assessment Systems is a global personality assessment provider that focuses on employee selection, employee development, and talent management. Hogan specializes in implementing selection systems to identify high potential candidates for targeted positions and leadership development tools to help emerging leaders realize their full potential. Hogan’s assessments can be administered in multiple languages and are available a state-of-the-art internet platform, giving customers accurate feedback within seconds of completion. For more information visit http://www.hoganassessments.com.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.