Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) April 4, 2009
Learn simple, easy to understand solutions on how to reduce taxes and audit proof small business returns. Jim Crimmins, President of Traders Accounting, will provide entertaining fact-based details about the world of deductions and proper documentation to help stay clear of the IRS and tax issues.
April 23rd, 30th and May 7th.
In this three part webinar series learn:
- How to document and Bullet-Proof records from the IRS forever
- Maximize tax-deductible entertainment - How to legally deduct golf, theater, and sporting events
- How to deduct the equivalent of children's education, weddings, and all family medical and dental expenses
- Benefits from hiring, leasing from, and going in to business with relatives
- How to achieve maximum business automobile deductions
- How to produce tax-free income with an office in home
- How to avoid (or survive) an IRS audit
- How to save 40% on all Social Security taxes by incorporating
- How to maximize estimated taxes and completely avoid penalties
- How to operate a business like a business - not like a hobby
- How to establish a hassle-free and administrative-free qualified profit sharing plan that will enable a yearly deduction of $24,000 or more
- How to set up a yearly tax-free education IRA for family members with no phase out limitations
Make the tax code work for your benefit today!
To reserve your online seat today please visit the Traders Accounting website, Tradersaccounting.com.
# # #