Los Angeles CA (PRWEB) April 4, 2009
Babies and children of all ages nationwide are earning millions of dollars each year appearing in local, regional and national modeling print ads and Television commercials.
Acting & modeling in TV commercials and print ads is a great way to start a college fund, gain experience in front of the camera, earn great money, and get noticed for other television and film roles. ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT host Mary Hart recommends http://www.CommercialKids.com as the best place to find legitimate licensed child talent agents, child modeling agents and the most up to date child casting calls available anywhere. This is the official information that will lead you to success says Hart. The talent agents and casting calls on CommercialKids.com will never charge fees.
Parents do not have to enter baby beauty pageants, baby contests, or talent shows to be seen by legitimate licensed child talent agents or working casting directors. http://www.CommercialKids.com casting calls are always FREE. These legitimate licensed children agents never charge fees or dues. They earn ten percent commission on work they get models and actors after the talent have been paid for the job.
The full time staff at CommercialKids.com does the following for parents and children on a daily basis 1. Verify every kids agent is legitimate
2. Verify every kids agent is licensed
3. Verify talent agents address are correct
4. Breakdown each talent agency, casting office, production and management company by category
5. Verify each Casting Director is currently holding free auditions
6. Verify each Production Company is currently in Production and seeking talent
7. Verify they never charged fees
8. Print these lists to customers specification at the time they are ordered saving parents money and valuable time.
Since 1992, Commercial Kids.com has been providing parents and children the most up to date contact information of all legitimate, state-licensed people hiring nationwide now! Companies that will never charge fees or dues!
Over 18 years? Casting calls and agents for grown ups are available at http://www.showbizltd.com