Shanghai, hina (PRWEB) April 10, 2009
Demand for all-natural Zero Calorie Reb-A & Stevia sweeteners will spike in the near future and growing Stevia has become a hot new opportunity for those in the agribusiness sector. However, relatively little is know about Stevia and its potential, mainly because there is a dearth of information available publicly.
Mr. Dorn Wenninger, Corporate VP- Global Supply Chain at PureCircle (LSE: PURE) provides answers to crucial questions about the stevia industry's potential at the Stevia World Interview. Mr. Wenninger also shared his perspective on why Stevia is one of 2009's most talked about investment opportunities.
During the intense 20-minute Q&A, Mr. Wenninger who was on the phone from Bangkok, provided crucial facts and insights on the stevia industry today and where it is heading in the future. He spoke eloquently on the outlook for the industry, identified critical gaps in knowledge and shared his views on project development and marketing priorities for a successful Stevia business.
Here are some of the "Need-to-Know" facts about Stevia & Reb-A shared by Mr. Wenninger at the interview:
- Reb A from Stevia is closest to sugar in taste profile and is completely natural.
- Reb A is temperature stable, making it suitable for use across the F&B industry in beverages, candies, yoghurts, ice creams and baked goods.
- The upcoming markets for Reb A include USA, New Zealand, Australia, Switzerland, Israel & a large part of Latin America.
- The consumption of Reb A will be doubling and tripling in the very short term- less than six-month cycles.
- The market for Stevia can grow 5-10 times of current market size in 2-3 years time.
- Reb A and Stevia is projected to penetrate 20%-25% of the global sugar & sweetener market which is currently still growing!
- There is a lot of misinformation about Stevia & Reb A in the market today, and its important for the industry to get together to talk about these crucial issues.
… Plus many more…
This lively discussion offers a candid review of the Stevia and Reb-A value chain and is compulsory listening for those seeking an insider's view on the Stevia industry. Interested parties can download their copy of the free recording by visiting tevia World Interview With Dorn Wenninger
About Stevia World
Stevia World 2009 in Shanghai is a showcase of the who's who in the stevia sector, including top stevia growers, refiners, traders, key stevia organizations, government officials, scientists, and investors who will highlight upcoming opportunities, pinpoint regulatory challenges & share market updates. To find more about Stevia World in Shanghai from May 14 to 15, 2009, go to http://www.steviaworldforum.com.