By linking thousands of insurance professionals together and offering access to timely and relevant resources, brokers now have a reliable resource that’s designed specifically to help them stay on top of how best to fuel their agency sales and growth strategies.
Milwaukee, WI (PRWEB) April 7, 2009
Zywave today unveiled agencyfuel.zywave.com, a Web-based portal tool that provides brokers with targeted features and functionality designed to support their success.
- Built on Zywave® MyWave Elements™ technology, the site harnesses the power of a fast-to-market, scalable framework and promotes Web 2.0 functionality to offer a rich user experience.
- A simple registration process enables portal users to gain access to industry-targeted tools and resources previously unavailable to non-Zywave partners.
-The site’s Community feature allows brokers to participate in the largest online public independent insurance forum in the marketplace. Registered users have the ability to post, comment, and track online conversations in public or private forums, which are ideal for linking multiple agency locations, firms by broker size, by trade association, etc.
- An enriched content library provides prospects and clients access to relevant and timely news, articles, white papers and Zywave staff blogs. Content is designed to help users make better business decisions, gain operational efficiencies, keep up with industry trends, and execute with the use of their Zywave tools.
- To create a unique portal experience, content is filtered based on user profile while comment and rating capabilities promote user participation.
- The site’s enhanced and intuitive client dashboard provides access to Zywave solutions along with a host of client services such as participating in online learning, scheduling client demos, tracking site usage, managing client portal postings, etc.
“In today’s independent insurance brokerage industry, one thing is certain—change is quick and constant,” said Dave O’Brien, Chief Marketing Officer. “By linking thousands of insurance professionals together and offering access to timely and relevant resources, brokers now have a reliable resource that’s designed specifically to help them stay on top of how best to fuel their agency sales and growth strategies.”
“We’re very pleased to introduce AgencyFuel to the insurance marketplace. From day one, Zywave’s innovative products have been first to market and set the industry standard, and AgencyFuel is no exception,” said Jim Emling, Chief Operating Officer. “The portal is designed to be an online workhorse, providing insurance brokers access to the tools and information they need to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace.”
“Employing our own MyWave Elements technology, the site’s scalable framework is ideal because it allowed us to be fast to market today yet is nimble enough to support tomorrow’s enhancements,” said Ken Hunt, Chief Technology Officer.
Zywave is a leading provider of software-as-a-service (“SaaS”) enterprise automation solutions for the employee benefits and P&C insurance distribution industry. The company’s solutions include technology-enabled content and communication, agency automation, and business intelligence and analytics, designed to help insurance brokers of all sizes gain profitable market share. With nearly 1,000 customers including a majority of the Top 100 agencies, Zywave’s applications help brokers more easily and successfully sell and service new and existing customers while improving their agencies own internal productivity. For more information visit http://www.zywave.com.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.