Since moving to Karl, we have not had any serious logistical problems. This alone has more than paid for the service. All the sales people do now is find new clients and extend the company's reach into existing ones - and this makes me very happy.
Centennial, CO (PRWEB) April 10, 2009
Indigen Systems today announced the general availability of "Karl" - a new Web-based scheduling and support solution designed exclusively for training companies. From scheduling classes and greater instructor awareness to engagement logistics and product management, Karl gives training companies total control over every aspect of their operation.
Leveraging cutting-edge capabilities not found in other training software solutions, Karl extends its reach across entire training organizations to make the scheduling and support of training courses easier and virtually error-free. The result is improved service delivery, increased efficiencies, greater business insight and heightened credibility. In fact, Karl offers training companies many specific benefits:
- Maintains instructor's calendars and desired work levels;
- Facilitates the scheduling process under extreme competing demands;
- Manages the multi-step confirmation process for every class;
- Collects instructor's engagement expenses and reports;
- Provides high level, "big picture" as well as detailed reporting;
- Handles onsite class as well as public offerings
- Subscription-based service means no special software is required
- Accessible anywhere there is Web access
- Full integration with most major CRM and financial applications
- 100% secure, extremely scalable and highly reliable
In development for five years and made available on a limited basis in October 2008, Karl has already helped companies increase their process efficiencies and optimize the overall utilization of employees by impressive amounts. Systemation, a leading project-based training and consulting company, has reduced the time of its full-time employees by:
- 85% for post-sale account management
- 80% for product production
- 60% for workshop and instructor scheduling
- 35% for client invoicing
"We offer a money-back guarantee on our training services, and the inevitable mishaps that occur from having too much to manage with too few resources ended up costing Systemation the price of classes," stated Ben Snyder, CEO of Systemation. "Since moving to Karl, we have not had any serious logistical problems. This alone has more than paid for the service. All the sales people do now is find new clients and extend the company's reach into existing ones - and this makes me very happy."
Karl automates time consuming activities and eliminates inefficiencies caused by disjointed processes so often found in training organizations. Users can now spend less effort in the back office and more time with clients.
For more information on Karl, call 866.795.9775, or visit http://www.karl-can.com