Louisville, KY (PRWEB) April 8, 2009
Hyatt Regency Louisville is offering guests the chance to win two tickets to famed Annual Barnstable-Brown Gala, the largest black-tie event held during Kentucky Derby Week. Guests who book the "Run for the Roses" package, which includes VIP downtown Louisville accommodations from April 30 to May 3 will be automatically entered into the drawing. The sweepstakes begin April 1 and concludes April 18.
Now in its 20th year, the annual Barnstable Brown Gala is one of the most eagerly-anticipated Derby parties. Tickets are valued at over $1,000 each. Hosted by the original Doublemint Gum Twins, Priscilla Barnstable and Patricia Barnstable-Brown, the event raises funds and awareness for diabetes research at University of Louisville and University of Kentucky. The guest list is always a who's who of Hollywood celebrities, and has previously included names such as Virgin music exec Sir Richard Branson, actress Rebecca Romijn and country star Travis Tritt. The event is also known for its musical performances, often from celebrity guests who jump onstage to dazzle the crowd.
Details of Hyatt Regency Louisville's "Run for the Roses" package include:
- Access to the Louisville hotel's exclusive Derby Club, a refreshing, self-serve oasis providing the ideal setting for casual social gatherings features a deluxe continental breakfast each morning, refreshments throughout the day and gourmet hors d'oeuvres with a top-shelf premium bar offered each night.
- A champagne welcome reception for hotel guests
- Upgraded amenities in each guestroom throughout the weekend including racing forms and programs for the Kentucky Oaks and Kentucky Derby the evening before each race
- Special gift to commemorate the Kentucky Derby, "the two most exciting minutes in sports"
- Automatic entry into the "Win Tickets to the 2009 Barnstable-Brown Gala" sweepstakes. Winner will be chosen on April 23. Please contact the Sales Department at 502-217-6093 for full contest details.
Hyatt Regency Louisville recently underwent a multi-million dollar renovation, including guest rooms and all public areas. With stunning views of the Louisville skyline, each guestroom in our downtown Louisville hotel is stylishly appointed with signature Hyatt Grand Bed with ultra-plush pillows, a granite bath, Portico bath products, ergonomic work area and wireless Internet access.
Our "Run for the Roses" package is available at our Louisville hotel from April 30, 2009 to May 3, 2009. Reservations can be made on hyatt.com or by calling 1-800-233-1234.
About Global Hyatt Corporation:
Global Hyatt Corporation, one of the world's premier hotel companies, offers today's travelers more than 730 hotels and resorts around the world in 45 countries. The company's affiliates own, operate, manage and franchise Hyatt-branded hotels and resorts under Park Hyatt®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Resorts™, Hyatt®, Hyatt Place® and Hyatt Summerfield Suites® brands. In April 2007, Hyatt launched its newest global brand, Andaz™. Global Hyatt Corporation is also the owner of Hyatt Vacation Ownership, Inc., operator of Hyatt Vacation Club and fractional residential properties and U.S. Franchise Systems, Inc., which franchises Hawthorn Suites and Microtel Inn and Suites. From the U.S. and Canada,reservations for any Hyatt hotel worldwide may be obtained by calling 1-800-233-1234, or logging on to http://www.hyatt.com.