Lexington, KY (PRWEB) April 10, 2009
Best known as the epicenter of horse racing, Lexington is a vibrant and exciting city for individuals, couples and families alike. In addition to the world-class equine facilities, it features historical and cultural destinations such as Ashland, the Henry Clay Estate, the Mary Todd Lincoln House, the Arboretum State Botanical Garden of Kentucky and more.
Travelers searching for hotels in Lexington, Kentucky should consider three characteristics: location, amenities and value. Of all the Lexington, Kentucky hotels, the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa offers guests the best of all three - it is located just minutes from downtown Lexington and the Kentucky Horse Park, features a luxurious spa and Rees Jones-designed golf course and has new packages, for golfers, lovers and families seeking equine packages:
- Retreat - Unlimited golf for two at the Griffin Gate Golf Club (from $264)
Romantic Getaway Packages
- Getaway - Enjoy a romantic getaway in the heart of beautiful Bluegrass Country (from $254-$289)
- Golf and Spa - The best of both worlds - one round of golf and one spa treatment for each of you! (from $239-$274)
- Spa Massage - Rejuvenate with our Spa Massage package The Spa at Griffin Gate. (from $230)
Kentucky Horse Park and Keeneland Race Day Packages
- Kentucky Horse Park for Two - Enjoy admission to the Kentucky Horse Park and Museums with a horse-drawn tour (from $139-$179)
- Kentucky Horse Park for the Family - Check out the Kentucky Horse Park and Museums with a horse-drawn tour for two adults and two children (from $149-$179)
- Keeneland Race Day Package - Including admission to the Keeneland Race Course, with two racing programs daily (from $184-$289)
To take advantage of these great value package deals at one of Lexington, KY's best resorts, contact the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort at 1-800-228-9290 or book online at http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/lexky-griffin-gate-marriott-resort-and-spa/.