Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) April 11, 2009
In the news today Business Mentorship International (BMI), http://www.BusinessMentorshipIntl.com, announced they have the answer to the massive teacher layoff that's about to come crashing down in the local economy.
The company recently made known a complimentary seminar that will give specific direction on how anyone, including teachers, can launch a successful, thriving business even in hard times.
"I feel it's our duty to give back to the local economy and show both, aspiring and established business owners, how to profit in this frail economy," says Granison Shines VP of Marketing for BMI. "The truth is, many of the teachers affected by the shocking layoffs won't be able to find immediate work afterwards; however, this is the time for them to take charge and start the business they've always dreamed. The best thing is - they don't have to go it alone."
Attendees of the complimentary seminar will learn important information like:
- How to start a profitable, money-making business directly from scratch
- Where to get all of the important business forms they'll ever need for running their business
- Why marketing is their most essential business activity - period
- How to get free press that'll market their products and services to a colossal audience of hungry buyers
- Where to find venture capital and Angel Investor money to line their business pocket to the brim
- Plus much more…
BMI's complimentary seminar will be held on Saturday April 18th. Teachers and others who'd like to attend can find more information at http://www.BusinessMentorshipIntl.com or call (888) 478-4BMI (4264).
Registered attendees can also attend a free teleseminar on Wednesday, April 15th @ 6:30pm.
For a great interview about the upcoming event please contact Granison Shines at 602 369-8119.