Business-to-Business Public Relations Campaign of the Year.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) April 14, 2009
Volume Public Relations is significantly growing its business and has recently become the agency of record for a diverse range of clients including:
- American Energy Resources, a leading independent oil and gas company based in Colorado Springs.
- Faction Media, a full-service business-to-business marketing agency specializing in digital and search engine marketing, offering a unique mix of traditional brand advertising, analytical data modeling services, demand generation and Web 2.0 capabilities;
- JuicedHybrid.com, a company that supplies accessories and add-ons for hybrid automobiles, including Prius and other models, making them more personalized as well as efficient and a provides an overall better driving experience;
- WebSafety.com, a developer of software designed to protect children from the dangers posed through cell phones;
- Auto-trol Technology, an international software and services organization serving aerospace, defense, oil and gas and transportation organizations;
- The Alternative Board, (TAB) an international business coaching franchise that provides hands-on business consulting efforts for small business owners.
"I am pleased to see our business continue to grow even during these tough economic times," said Elizabeth Robinson, founder, president & CEO of VolumePR. "It is a testament to our strategic vision and unparalleled client service that we are able to work with such exciting and successful companies and help extend the impact they are making in their respective industries."
Dave Greves, a co-founder at Faction Media said, "We are ambitious leaders in marketing and VolumePR 'gets it' to the level that other PR agencies, who are tied to 20th century methods, just don't. VolumePR is the right PR agency for us because they know our own marketing and communications needs and they know how to get us in front of the right audiences."
"It's unusual for us to find a partner that truly is in the game with us--we have noticed and appreciate VolumePR's character and work," said Jessica Lawton, senior marketing communication manager at TAB Boards International, Inc.
VolumePR was founded in 2001 to provide organizations from every industry with strategic public relations programs, with clients ranging from NASCAR's Dale Earnhardt, Jr., to green movement and hybrid businesses, oil and gas, technology and consumer organizations. Being awarded seven leading communication awards in 2008 alone, VolumePR has proven to be a leader in the PR industry, providing clients with the personal touch of a boutique agency, while matching the level of service and results typically considered to be possible only with international agencies. VolumePR participated in the opening of the market with NASDAQ on March 5 as a result of being named a finalist for the PRWeek Magazine international award for best "Business-to-Business Public Relations Campaign of the Year." For more information, visit http://www.volumepr.com