Axiom is delighted to be releasing this important study
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 14, 2009
Axiom Consulting Partners LLC announced today it has launched its 2009 study to understand and identify the critical actions top executives and their companies must take to successfully survive and thrive in today’s complex global economy. The study examines what it takes to weather the current economic storm, and to realize growth & profitability objectives when the recovery comes. The study is intended to understand what top performing companies do to:
- Identify what will truly drive value for their company
- Align the entire organization on the priorities and actions necessary to sustain the business
- Size and shape the workforce to ensure that the right people are in the right place at the right time with the right capabilities
- Improve cash flow, profitability and productivity through changes in organization structures and business processes
- Engage the hearts, minds and collective ingenuity of their workforce to execute on the critical few priorities for their business
Study participants will include senior leaders from large and mid-cap companies. Participation entails completing a brief online survey and a short interview. In return for involvement in the study, participants will receive the findings from the study in a customized report that highlights the overall results of the study as well as a comparative analysis of their results to other study participants.
"Axiom is delighted to be releasing this important study," said Steve Strelsin, President – Axiom Consulting Partners. "Leaders continually question how they can better prepare their organizations to execute on the promises given to their stakeholders. This study digs deep into the elements of strategy, people, work and leadership to illuminate the factors of short and long–term success."
About Axiom Consulting Partners:
Axiom Consulting Partners is a management consulting firm that specializes in hardwiring people to business strategy to deliver improved performance and results. Axiom asks the right questions to uncover and remove disconnects that commonly exist among the boardroom, middle management and front line employees. Axiom’s Partners generate insights and develop recommendations for their clients that have a quantifiable business impact.
Director, Market Development
161 N. Clark Street, Suite 4700
Chicago, IL 60601
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.