Pompano, Florida (PRWEB) April 17, 2009
Promero, a Certified Partner of the Oracle Partner Network today announced its latest offering of a call center software solution in a box that includes a full range of enhanced call features including ACD, IVR, 100% voice recording, blended agents, multi-media communication and predictive dialing. This solution is configured as a single server solution for 25, 50 and 100 Users models.
Promero's solution is an all inclusive solution that features Oracle's Contact Center Anywhere v8 call center software, operating software, hardware and telecom interface with VOIP or PSTN connections that can work with any existing PBX.
"Promero's initiative is to provide a simplified single server call center software solution to businesses that have a need or requirement to have the total solution on its premise for data security or operational issues, ' said Gregg Troyanowski, president of Promero. "The important benefits of this offering are high voice quality, virtual access, stability, enhanced inbound/outbound calling features and very low operational cost." View http://www.call-center-in-a-box.com or http://www.promero.com/call_center_software/call_center_in_a_box.asp
Contact Center Anywhere v8 features include Multi-Channel ACD Built-In Softswitch (SIP IP PBX) and TDM Switching Provides skills-based routing and a universal queue for phone calls, e-mails, faxes, voicemails, voice-over-Web calls, callbacks to route customers in virtual queue, chat and Web-collaboration sessions. Contact Center Anywhere replaces or co-exists with existing PBX Inbound/outbound cross-media blending, integrated outbound predictive/preview dialing IVR. Chat includes Web collaboration/form sharing, push technology and suggested response. E-mail Management includes automated e-mail management and e-mail routing with suggested responses. Other features include
- Built-in voice recording, supervision and agent-coaching capabilities, voicemail, fax, and unified messaging
- Screen pops - integrated in pre-built agent User Interface or as separate screen
- Blended agent for both inbound and outbound communications
- Standard pre-built reports and report customization capabilities Integrated and pre-built real-time dashboards Soft wallboard and hard wallboard support
- Multi-tenancy and in-tenant partitioning Dynamic customer satisfaction capabilities that enable customers to rate agent skills and dynamically change ACD routing by changing agent skill-ratings in real-time based on a user-defined sample size
- Browser-based and Eclipse-based user interfaces (the latter enables easy user-specific User Interface customization that is Web-based and consistent regardless of which PC is used) Web services to embed functionality into third party applications
- Standardized delivery of call information to thick and thin-client CRM applications
- VOIP and SIP enabled
- Real-Time, Web-based provisioning, moves/adds/changes and configuration changes.
Contact Center Anywhere has won 49 industry awards from such sources as Frost & Sullivan, Call Center Magazine, Internet Telephony Magazine, Customer Interaction Solutions Magazine, Communications Convergence Magazine, ICCM, TMC Labs, and others.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's largest enterprise software company. For more information about Oracle, please visit website at http://www.oracle.com. Oracle Partner Network is a global business network of 16000 companies who deliver innovative software solutions based on Oracle software. Oracle partners are able to offer their customers leading-edge solutions backed by Oracle's position as the world's largest enterprise software company. Visit http://www.oraclepartnernetwork.oracle.com
About Promero, Inc
Founded in 2001, Promero is a leading provider contact center solutions. Together with its partners, Promero provides innovative technology, strength, stability, comprehensive consultation, implementation and support. Promero is a Worldwide Oracle Certified Partner for Siebel CRM and Contact Center Anywhere, IEX Channel Partner and Authorized Reseller for TotalView Work Force Management, Verint Channel Partner and Authorizes Reseller for Impact 360 Work Force Optimization, Cognos Channel Partner for Business Intelligence, Voxeo Channel Partner for Voice Recognition and 1Vault Reseller for data center services. Visit Promero's website at http://www.promero.com. Promero headquarters is located in Pompano, Florida. Telephone: 954-935-8800. Toll free 888-204-0822.