With the launch of the 602 Series SATA II SSDs, we are able to combine the high performance SATA II interface with the Cactus Technologies' rugged, reliable and long life cycle Feature Set. As with our previous products, we offer unmatched Industrial specifications.
Hong Kong (PRWEB) April 17, 2009
Cactus Technologies, Ltd. today announced they have launched a family of 2.5" Industrial SATA II Solid State Drives (SSD). The new 602 Series SSDs are the Highest Performance Industrial Flash Storage products Cactus has developed and come with the Industry Leading Cactus Technologies' Industrial Feature Set.
"With the launch of the 602 Series SATA II SSDs, we are able to combine the high performance SATA II interface with the Cactus Technologies' rugged, reliable and long life cycle Feature Set. As with our previous products, we offer unmatched Industrial specifications." said Sai-Ying Ng, President of Cactus Technologies Ltd.
The Cactus Technologies 602 Series industrial 2.5" SATA II family of Solid State Drives offers:
- Capacities of 8, 16, 32, 64 and 128Gbytes(1)
- Support for SATA I (1.5Gbits/sec) and SATA II (3.0 Gbits/sec) transfer rates(1)
- up to 140Mbytes/sec sustained read and 85Mbytes/sec sustained write performance(1)
- Industry Standard 2.5" form factor
- Support for up to UDMA Mode 5, PIO Mode 4 and MWDMA Mode 2.
- BOM Control & Long Life Cycles
- >2 Million endurance cycles per block
- Optional extended temperature range of -45C to +90C
- Altitude spec of 100,000 feet
- Powerful 8-bit ECC, Industrial Grade Wear Leveling and Defect Management
- Flash Power Down Logic
- >4 Million Hour Mean Time Between Failure
- Operational Shock of 1000G and Vibration of 30G Peak-to-Peak
Joseph Chang, Vice President of Engineering, commented, "A number of our customers are moving toward the Serial ATA (SATA) interface on their products and do not want to give up their system's Industrial Integrity by using Consumer class SSDs. This new 602 Series of Cactus Technologies SATA II SSDs fills that void, by offering highly reliable Industrial Grade Features in a standard 2.5" SATA II form factor."
Cactus Technologies is the designer, manufacturer and marketer of Industrial Flash Storage products using industry leading controller technology and industrial strength flash memory. Cactus Technologies, Ltd. is headquartered in Hong Kong and has sales and distribution channels worldwide.
(1) 1 Mbyte = 1 million bytes; 1 Gbyte = 1 billion bytes; 1Gbit = 1 billion bits.
Cactus Technologies and the Cactus logo are trademarks of Cactus Technologies, Ltd., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and are trademarks of their respective holder(s).
Cactus Technologies, Ltd.