Arcadia, CA (PRWEB) April 18, 2009
While most of North America shivered, Teams Joico Hair Salons and ISO headed to sunny Cancun in January, for a sales conference designed to kick off the New Year and recognize the outstanding achievements of 2008. On hand were members of the U.S. and Canadian field sales and education staffs, along with representatives of the corporate marketing, education, finance, sales support and communication groups. Special guests included Zotos President and CEO Ron Krassin, Tim Takagi, Executive Vice President of Corporate Planning and Herb Nieporent, Chief Financial Officer.
The assembled team members had reason to be proud--Sara Jones, Senior Vice President and General Manager revealed an impressive five-year growth track, thanks to key initiatives like the Joico restaging in 2005 and significant product launches. Looking ahead, she said, "We are in the fortunate position of having momentum behind us, and when combined with our key initiatives for 2009, that's a recipe for success regardless of market conditions." Added Wolf Heim, Vice President Marketing, "It has been the focus on key brands, innovative products and strong salon relationships that has been instrumental in our growth."
To a wildly enthusiastic reception, Jones also unveiled the company's new Mission, Core Values and Vision: In Every Salon, In Every Home, All for the Love of Beauty! "We all do what we do for the love of leading, innovating, creating, sharing, inspiring and growing," she declared. "And most of all, we do what we do for the love of beauty!"
Plans for 2009 are already underway to spread the love of beauty to salons, stylists and their customers worldwide, as evidenced in key presentations throughout the Cancun session:
- Haircolor. Director of Color Candy Gebhardt unveiled the new i.Luminate demi-permanent crème color; Vero K-PAK Color Balancing Additives designed to alter color saturation and shade intensity and Vero K-PAK Color Crème Lightener, the first lightener that shields and protects the natural lipid structure while lifting a full eight levels.
- Joico Haircare. Brand Manager Korrie Guttierez introduced K-PAK Color Therapy, a groundbreaking collection of new formulas designed to take color preservation and strengthening to a new level with innovative technology.
- Re:nu. Brand Manager Stacey Gomez delighted the group with the news that several new formulas--including Shine Mist, Finishing Polish and Softening Masque--have been added to the line-up of this successful, age-defying brand. In addition, guest speaker Susan Cox offered an inspiring presentation entitled "Ageless Beauty."
- ISO. Brand Manager Emily Alegado provided an exciting product preview of several new concepts for 2009.
- Joico Education and Trend. Joico International Artistic Director Damien Carney and International Vero K-PAK Artistic Director Sue Pemberton presented the stunning new Minimum/Maximum Trend collection, inspired by the austere and ornate design approaches of top fashion designers like Calvin Klein and Alexander McQueen.
- Joico Education - Joico/ISO Director, Education introduced J.Cutting and J.Color - two revolutionary new education initiatives designed to provide stylists with the building blocks they need to empower their artistry.
- Joico/ISO Communication - Patrick O'Keefe, Director, Communications shared the 2009 Communication Strategy for Color, re:nu, K-PAK Color Therapy and ISO Beautiful Price Programs.
- ISO Trend. i.Design Team Artistic Director Addam Moreno and team member Darby Shields offered up ISO's new ISO.Chromatic Collection, a stunning portfolio informed by three key musical movements: Baroque, jazz and rock.
- Joico/ISO Green. Zotos Vice President of Operations Anthony Perdigao committed to a slate of exciting eco-friendly/green initiatives, designed to conserve resources, save money and place the company in the forefront of eco-responsibility.
After the presentations were complete, Krassin concluded, "This conference was informative, exciting and energizing. I have no doubt this team is armed and ready to face any challenges that 2009 brings!"
Check out Joico.com and set up your haircut or color appointment today!
Pierce Mattie Public Relations
laura (at) piercemattie (dot) com
# # #