Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) April 20, 2009
Granite Loan Management has released the 1st Quarter 2009 edition of the Construction Lending News.
This quarterly E-Newsletter covers news and articles related to the construction lending industry and has a circulation of more than 5,000 readers throughout the United States. CLN also discusses mechanics' lien law for a given state in every issue. Granite Loan Management, a company that specializes in fund control and risk mitigation for both residential and commercial construction lenders, publishes CLN.
This edition highlights:
- What's Ahead for 2009? Mortgage Legislation, TARP and Appraiser Independence
- New York mechanics' lien laws for both residential and commercial construction in an article written by Marc J. Lifset and Jeffrey Barringer of McGlinchey Stafford, PLLC.
- Information on conforming mortgage loans and jumbo conforming loans
- HUD Waives Three-Year Rule for Refinancings, by Michael Murray, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Granite Loan Management's specialized services in REOs and workouts
- Residential construction lending conference call to take place June 24, hosted by the National Association of Residential Construction Lenders, http://www.narcl.org.
To read this edition of the Construction Lending Newsletter or to register to receive Granite E-News updates, visit http://www.constructionlendingnews.com. To learn more about fund control or Granite Loan Management's real estate owned (REO) services, visit http://www.graniteloan.com.