Stratham, New Hampshire (PRWEB) April 20, 2009
DanceStudioOwner.com, a collaborative online community and resource for studio owners, today announced the Dance Studio Owner Master Class Online. In 10 free sessions offered between April 22 and May 30, experts in business management, marketing, dance studio ownership, artistic direction and more will reveal proven techniques and strategies for helping studio owners--new and experienced--leverage the digital age to grow their businesses. Studio owners can reserve their spot by visiting http://www.dsomasterclass.com.
"Whether you're a new studio owner or an owner for the past 30 years, there's no better time to invest in the growth of your business -- and the only investment you have to make in the Master Class Online is your time," said Suzanne Gerety, co-founder of DanceStudioOwner.com. "Our panelists have years of experience to share, so listening in on these sessions could make the difference between decent achievement and extraordinary achievement for your studio."
The theme of this spring's master class is "Bridging the Gap Between Technique and Technology." Sessions include:
- "How Blogs Have The Potential To Boost Your Dance Studio Business," by Nichelle Strzepek of Dance Advantage Blog
- "The Local Paper Isn't What It Used To Be: How To Get Publicity For Your Dance Studio In Our Fast-Paced Digital World," by Kelly Wanlass of Wanlass PR
- "Going Digital Is What They Want: How To Transition A Paper-Based Registration and Billing Systems At Your Dance Studio Online Easily And Efficiently," by Mark Mahoney of JackRabbitClass class management and accounts receivables software
- "On Being Excellent: How Dance Studio Owners Are Transforming The Global Conversation of Dance," by Annie McQuitty of Dance Excellence
- "Google Can Give You What You Want: How To Search, Sort, And Find Exactly What You Want When It Comes To Dance Classes And Choreography Online," by Terrence "Taps" Bennet of "The Tap Dance Blog"
- "Are You Plugged In? How Dance Studio Owners Can Maximize The Internet Revolution," by Adam Parsons of DancePlug.com
- "How To Save Time And Grow Your Business Simply And Affordably With A Website That Works For You," by Brian Huyser of Main Street Sites
- "Technology for Teachers": Top 5 Things You Can Do On TeachStreet To Find New Students And Improve Your Online Presence," by Katie Gruver, community manager of TeachStreet
- "Virtual Assistance for Dance & Fitness! How Dance Studio Owners Can Maximize Their Time By Outsourcing Administrative & Marketing Tasks," by Jill Tirone, founder of VAMatrix
- "How To Turn Any Mistake Into A Growth Opportunity And Keep Your Passion For Dance Alive As You Grow Your Business," by Kathy Blake, owner of Kathy Blake Dance Studios and co-founder of DanceStudioOwner.com
Each session will be recorded and available to listen to free for 24-36 hours after the call. Once registered at http://www.dsomasterclass.com, a link will be sent via e-mail to listen in as each call is available. A new call will be approximately every 3-4 days during the month. After May 31, the MP3s and transcripts of the sessions can be purchased for $47.
DanceStudioOwner.com, launched in 2008, is a collaborative online membership community and resource for studio owners worldwide on everything they need to know to attract students, find or retain top talent, inspire loyal faculty and staff, and love the business of dance. Created by Suzanne Blake Gerety and her mother, Kathy Blake, whose Kathy Blake Dance Studios is still going strong after 35 years, DanceStudioOwner.com provides a venue for members to share, learn, grow, and be inspired by experts in artistic direction, business management and dance studio ownership. Members include studio owners and directors from North America, Europe, South America and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.dancestudioowner.com