Not only can spa career job seekers find continuing education opportunities that we offer through the Salonpost.com website, but they can also post their resume and search for available job opportunities.
April 26, 2009, Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) April 26, 2009 -
The Atlanta School of Massage and its division, Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics, are thrilled to announce our new partnership with Salonpost.com. As part of this new partnership, programs offered by the Atlanta School of Massage and Atlanta Institute Aesthetics are accessible from the Continuing Education link within the Salonpost.com website. Click here to view upcoming programs and classes.
"We feel this is partnership is mutually beneficial for our schools, Salonpost.com and those looking for careers in massage therapy and esthetician services," explained Leticia Allen, president of Atlanta School of Massage and Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics. "Not only can spa career job seekers find continuing education opportunities that we offer through the Salonpost.com website, but they can also post their resume and search for available job opportunities."
Salonpost is a job board dedicated to the industry of beauty and wellness. Their mission is to be the simplest, most efficient and locally-focused job board for the beauty and wellness industry. Employers have quick access to resumes of local candidates and receive applications electronically. In addition, employers can post jobs that will be seen by a large number of applicants. Job seekers can post resumes that can be viewed by employers, receive new job opportunities, search and compare jobs, and respond immediately to desired jobs. Salonpost includes a wide range of employment opportunities including massage therapists, estheticians, makeup artists, receptionists, managers, instructors, educators, and booth renters.
About Atlanta School of Massage and Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics
Atlanta School of Massage, an international leader and pioneering massage therapy school, is celebrating 28 years of preparing students for successful massage therapy careers.
- First school of massage therapy in Georgia;
- First school of massage therapy in Georgia to be accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT);
- Named an ACCSCT 2004 School of Distinction;
- First school of massage therapy in Georgia to be approved by the U.S. Department of Education to offer Title IV funding;
- First to partner with Emory University on research into the beneficial effects of neuromuscular therapy on patients with Parkinson's disease; and
- First school of massage therapy in Georgia to open a skin care division, Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics.
Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics was named a School of Distinction by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT) national accrediting agency.
Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics is the premier esthetics school in Georgia, and stands out among the leaders across the country, because:
- The AIA program is accredited by the ACCSCT and authorized by the US Department of Education to offer Title IV funding.
- Staff has 25 years of experience running a successful massage therapy school.
- Faculty recruits high-quality teachers, not only from throughout the US but also from Europe, where current skincare education standards are more rigorous.