This promotional sale is meant to raise the awareness that using recycled cartridges is not only cheaper but environmentally friendly.
Bell, California (PRWEB) April 22, 2009
In order to celebrate Earth Day, InkjetSuperstore.com announces a 24 hour 15% promotional sale on every remanufactured inkjet cartridge and toner cartridge.
Understanding the need to take a pro-active approach to reduce, reuse, and recycle; Inkjetsuperstore.com has a green attitude and continually shares recycling information and tips for their customers in the recycling section of their Blog. To continue with that approach, this sale provides means for its customers to help save the planet earth by purchasing recycled ink and toner cartridges and also saving money.
Using remanufactured cartridges allows empty cartridges to continue their life cycle and service and it keeps them off the land where they won't be able to disintegrate for 1,000 years. According to recent estimates only 20-40% of ink cartridges are recycled. The other 60-80% do not share the same luck.
It is important we highlight the remanufacturing process of the items we sell; Our professionally remanufactured cartridges have been recycled to meet original equipment manufacturer specifications:
- The recycling and remanufacturing process involves inspecting, disassembling, cleaning, replacing worn out parts, reassembling, and refilling the cartridges with ink or toner.
- Once the process is complete, the cartridges is then tested, sealed, and packaged to be resold.
- The empty cartridge is disassembled to remove toner and thoroughly cleaned before reassembly.
- A new/certified OPC drum is installed in every toner cartridge to ensure optimum performance and yields.
- Cartridges are generally machine-filled with custom blended toner designed to match both the OPC drum and wiper blade. We use toner powder designed to meet the stringent OEM specifications.
- In almost every case, remanufactured cartridges contain as much as or more toner than the original cartridges.
- All toner cartridges have a supply tank seal guaranteed not to leak in transit.
- Quality audits are performed throughout the remanufacturing process and all ink & toner cartridges are print-tested and quality certified.
Having a green attitude in all the things we use and purchase helps conserve natural resources. We might think one or two cartridges will not make a big difference but just think of the time it takes for it to completely disintegrate.
"We want to contribute to the awareness of the use of remanufactured ink & toner cartridges. Our customers feel good about their contributions to saving our planet" Ilan Douek CEO of Inkjetsuperstore.com "This promotional sale is meant to raise the awareness that using recycled cartridges is not only cheaper but environmentally friendly."
Inkjetsuperstore.com is a global reseller of printer consumable products. Our products include original ink & toner cartridges as well as remanufactured and compatible alternatives. Other products sold are printer ribbons, drum units, fuser/maintenance Kits, MICR toner cartridges, photo paper, printer cables, and media/data tapes/disks.
Our vision is clear: "To be the best, the easiest, the cheapest and friendliest place to buy printer supplies"