Sacramento, CA (PRWEB) April 24, 2009
The Auriderm product line features a patented ingredient called vitamin K oxide. which goes beyond concealing discoloration. These unique products assist the body's healing process to shorten recovery time and reduce bruising, swelling, darkness and other similar skin concerns. Skincare-News.com's latest article, "Auriderm Review: The Benefits of Vitamin K Oxide" discusses this innovative new product line, and reviews the top 5 products offered.
Vitamin K oxide treats a variety of skin concerns, including:
- Post-procedural issues
- Spider veins
- Under-eye circles
- Purpura (purple-colored spots that result when small blood vessels leak)
How vitamin K oxide works
Auriderm products are unique in that they don't just mask darkness and unwanted pigmentation -- they go directly to the root of the issue.
When the delicate capillaries close to the skin's surface leak, blood can pool up and combine with oxygen, at which point it turns color. This commonly occurs after an injury, causing a bruise. This same process can occur underneath the eyes to form under-eye circles, or in fragile veins of the legs, arms or face -- known as spider veins.
Discoloration is also a common side effect of surgical procedures, such as liposuction, Botox, rhinoplasty or dermal fillers. Surgical procedures often result in tissue trauma, which then causes bruising and swelling.
Vitamin K oxide is a powerful ingredient that can help strengthen fragile capillaries and prevent them from leaking. By assisting the body's natural healing process, Auriderm products can clear unsightly discolorations at a much faster rate and prevent them from reoccurring.
Top 5 products
1. Auriderm Illume Eye Creme. Specifically created for dark under-eye circles, this cream targets and strengthens fragile capillaries while also reducing pooled blood underneath the skin. In addition, it can help to reduce puffiness and brighten the skin underneath the eyes with light-diffusing ingredients.
2. Auriderm Clearing Gel. Designed to fade and improve spider veins, this non-irritating gel formula can be used on the face, legs or arms -- anywhere that spider veins are a concern. Whether a person's spider veins are caused by sun exposure, genetics or a skin condition such as rosacea, this product soothes and reduces their appearance. In addition to reducing the pooled blood beneath the skin's surface, Auriderm Clearing Gel will strengthen these blood vessels to prevent spider veins from reoccurring.
3. Auriderm Vanishing Gel. This product is an excellent solution for individuals who suffer from chronic purpura -- a condition that resembles small bruises. Purpura occurs due to weakened blood vessels. Particularly frustrating is that even a minor injury can result in embarrassing discoloration. Auriderm Vanishing Gel strengthens these weakened blood vessels and eliminates this pooled blood. When used twice daily, this gel produces significant improvement in just six to eight weeks.
4. Auriderm Post Op Gel. Bruising is a common side effect after cosmetic procedures. Although it isn't possible to prevent tissue trauma, it is possible to speed up the recovery process. Auriderm Post Op Gel helps the body reabsorb pooled blood and return to normal in half of the time.
5. Auriderm Post Procedural Relief Kit. In addition to bruising, many aesthetic procedures also cause swelling and discomfort. This kit combines the original Auriderm Post Op Gel with homeopathic Arnica Montana Tablets, allowing individuals to address both of these concerns.
Skin discoloration doesn't have to be a frequent concern any longer. Even if a condition is chronic or genetic, the Auriderm product line can help the body heal itself.
Skincare-News.com covers all skincare and beauty topics from head to toe. Check out these latest articles:
10 Natural Ingredients for an Athlete's Skin
Whether an individual works out with the team or at the gym, an active lifestyle can bring challenges like acne, infection and sun damage, adding a whole new dimension to a skin care routine. Lavender, pepperming, rosemary, eucalyptus and tea tree oil, green tea, jojoba oil and aloe vera are just some of the natural solutions discussed in this article. With so many natural solutions available, skincare problems no longer have to get in the way of an athlete's game. It's easy to maintain healthy, great-looking skin while meeting the needs of a great workout regimen.
Hair Removal for Men: Tips for Trouble Spots
When it comes to hair removal, many men have no idea where to start or have a tough time getting at those hard-to-reach places. Neglecting these areas, however, isn't an option, since having a well-groomed, polished appearance is important. In many cases, men don't know how to remove hair or they can't properly reach the area. So it's often up to the lady in his life to offer a hand. He'll appreciate the help and she'll appreciate the results. Here's a rundown of the best hair removal methods for common problem areas.
Essential Oils for Clearing up Acne
Acne treatments come in all shapes and sizes. From traditional topical treatments and oral medications to alternative remedies like acupuncture, options abound. Using essential oils is another popular remedy. Essential oils are water-like substances, extracted from plants, herbs, wood barks, flowers and fruits. Unlike traditional "oils," these substances aren't oily or sticky and closely resemble water droplets. Find out which essential oils are helpful for acne and how to incorporate them into a skincare routine.
Microdermabrasion: Scratching (Beyond) the Surface
Microdermabrasion is becoming increasingly popular. The procedure is especially appealing, because it's a relatively inexpensive, low-risk way to improve the skin. Commonly known as the "lunchtime peel," microdermabrasion takes exfoliation to the next level. With a device resembling a sandblaster, the specialist sprays small crystals of mildly abrasive materials (like vitamin C or aluminum oxide) onto the face. Using a combination of abrasion and suction, this 20 to 45-minute process exfoliates the top layers of skin, getting rid of dull, dead cells and superficial imperfections.But, it isn't for everyone and the benefits can be small. Here's the 411 on this procedure.
3 Tips to Soothe Stressed-Out Skin
Most of us are stressed out on occasion, but may not know that the skin can pay the price for all of this stress. Acne and other skin irritations can pop up any time stress strikes. And if the initial stress wasn't enough, seeing its visible signs on the skin is likely to cause even more stress. So, learning how to manage the effects of stress can help to alleviate some symptoms. Find out how to calm the mind, create a low-stress skincare regimen and adopt some healthy lifestyle habits in order to get the skin back in shape.
Personalize Your Palette: Makeup for Cool Tones
The first step to flawless makeup application is choosing colors that flatter and enhance one's natural skin tone. For women who aren't sure if they have a cool skin tone, or how to choose the right colors, this article delves into the details. These quick tests will help women determine if they have a cool skin tone and create the perfect beauty palette.
Caring for Sensitive Skin
Finding products for sensitive skin is a sensitive subject. Women with sensitive skin need products that are mild, yet effective. The first step is to determine what the term "sensitive" actually means when it comes to skincare. Learn what symptoms manifest in individuals with sensitive skin. The next step is to choose products--carefully. Find out how to read the labels and what to avoid, as well as what to pick. Finally, there are additional lifestyle considerations to keep in mind. From fabrics and fragrances to seasonal tips, find out how to deal with environmental factors when skin is extra sensitive.