Poole, Dorset (PRWEB) April 24, 2009
A leading multi-national cash in transit organisation is the latest customer to boost ATM service reliability by adopting TestLink's NCR ATM cassette tester.
The customer - which manages more than 30,000 ATMs across Europe and North America - chose TestLink's hand-portable ATM cassette tester for its guaranteed accuracy, speed and ease of use.
Incorrectly configured ATM cash cassettes can cause cash dispensing errors. This can result in poor customer relations, bad publicity and both direct and indirect financial losses.
TestLink's Automatic Cassette Testing System (ACTS) helps banks, ATM operators and cash in transit companies to configure NCR ATM cash cassettes correctly - so they avoid the serious financial and reputational damage caused by ATMs paying out the wrong amounts of cash.
Simply inserting an NCR cassette into TestLink's currency cassette testing system immediately displays the configuration type, whether configurations are correct or if the ATM cassette has invalid settings.
ACTS procedures also ensure that mechanical shutter and cash low sensors are fully operational and functioning correctly.
The ACTS NCR cassette testing system fits easily into the working environment.
It is ruggedly designed to ensure consistent service, plus flexible enough to be incorporated easily into cash cassette return procedures.
TestLink's Automatic Cassette Testing System (ACTS) - the benefits:
- tests take just seconds
- simple visual indicators confirm correct ATM cassette configuration
- ACTS is hand-portable, no installation is required
- cassette tests include the low cash warning system
- ACTS' open design allows testing of ATM cassettes with their lids off, enabling users to hand-move cassette components during testing.
ACTS can also operate off 12-volts in security vehicles and engineers' vans for instant on-site testing of ATM cassettes.
TestLink used its 20 years of ATM services expertise to develop the ACTS cassette testing system.
Any ATM cassettes which fail during testing and cannot be repaired in the field can be sent back to TestLink's UK or Czech Republic operations where OEM-trained engineers offer a comprehensive ATM cassette refurbishment and repair service.
TestLink also sells ATM cassettes which have been refurbished to 'as-new' condition for maximum reliability and peace of mind.
ATM Sales Manager Andrew French said: "The speed, ease and unrivalled accuracy of ACTS make it absolutely ideal for busy cash-handling centres and mobile cash in transit teams.
"No matter how meticulously you already check the cash cassettes in your care, you can't beat the peace of mind that ACTS gives you."
Other services offered by TestLink include ATM remanufacture - cutting the purchase cost of ATMs by up to 70 per cent; ATM refurbishment; ATM asset and estate management; ATM secure storage and disposal; ATM security (anti-ramming, anti-skimming, cassette locking bars) plus ATM engineer training.
TestLink operates to the ISO9000 and ISO14001 quality standards and has an ethical environmental policy.
For more information, contact TestLink ATM Sales Manager Andrew French, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0)1202 627121 (direct), +44 (0)7912 675152 (mobile) or, in the Czech Republic, Business Development Manager Rastislav Justh, email@example.com, +420 723 944 557 (mobile).
Information for Editors:
UK & Western European Operation
TestLink Services Ltd
No. 1 Factory Road
Telephone: +44 (0)1202 627100
Fax: +44 (0)1202 625577
Central European Operation
TestLink Services Ltd
Telephone: +420 220 121 450
Fax: +420 220 121 449
TestLink - Cutting Costs By Innovating Service
TestLink Services Ltd is an independent company specialising in ATM remanufacture, ATM refurbishment and ATM asset & estate management - benefiting the global environment by increasing the reuse and recycling of automated banking equipment and reducing ATM-related waste.
ATM operators and third party manufacturers across the world can cut costs by up to 70 per cent by purchasing ATMs remanufactured byTestLink to 'as-new' condition.
TestLink has 20 years of experience providing repairs to the leading ATM OEMs and maintenance organisations. The company has a capability across NCR, Wincor and Triton ATMs on all module types.
TestLink engineers strip each ATM down to its individual components, painstakingly rebuilding each module for maximum operational efficiency and longevity of service.
Each remanufactured ATM undergoes a detailed 210-point inspection at TestLink before being shipped with delivery from just seven days.
Services provided by TestLink include:
- ATM asset & estate management with detailed reports on how well your ATMs are functioning, recommended servicing and preventative maintenance, modules and parts inventory. Reports include the performance of external non-TestLink engineers and whether they need ATM training to improve productivity
- ATM inventory management - sophisticated systems with online visibility of your inventory and its movements; secure storage of modules and parts; secure disposal of old or obsolete parts and modules to UK Ministry of Defence standards
- ATM parts repairs - fast turnaround time; online status system; premium quality parts; obsolete part support; direct to site international shipment by advance exchange
- ATM cassettes (NCR, Wincor, Fujitsu) - supply of refurbished ATM cassettes; repair and refurbishment of ATM cassettes; testing and configuration of ATM cassettes
- supply of hand-portable ATM test equipment for NCR ATM cassettes
- ATM security - anti-ramming, anti-skimming and cassette locking bar systems
- mobile computer support to the corporate sector, repairing OEM products both inside and outside warranty
- mobile computer support to SMEs and individual computer users via TestLink's dedicated Web site http://www.laptopsupport.co.uk
- specialised Chip & PIN repairs on behalf of banks and third party maintenance organisations; refurbishing chip and PIN devices to as-new condition.
TestLink serves its global markets from two fully resourced repair centres in the UK and the Czech Republic. Many of the 120 staff have direct OEM experience gained as engineers at ATM manufacturers NCR and Wincor.
TestLink was founded in 1989. It is still managed by its two founders, Chairman Nick Beer and Managing Director Greg Hughes.
The company operates to ISO9000 quality systems and ISO14001 environmental systems standards with an ethical environmental policy.