Sacramento, CA (PRWEB) April 28, 2009
Struggling to find effective and gentle solutions for acne, rosacea or fine lines and wrinkles? iS Clinical is a revolutionary collection that offers superior results.. Skincare-News.com's latest article, "iS Clinical Review: The Chemistry of Great Skin" discusses the science behind this advanced product line, and reviews its top 10 products.
Innovative Skincare, the company behind iS Clinical, creates products with long-term results in mind. Its team of doctors, scientists and pharmacologists use sophisticated and innovative ingredients to create these unique products. The result? Revolutionary skincare products that dramatically improve a person's skin from within.
iS Clinical addresses:
- Sun damage
- Skin irritation
Top 10 iS Clinical products
1. iS Clinical Cleansing Complex. This multi-purpose cleanser makes an ideal first step in any skincare routine to thoroughly cleanse and resurface the complexion, preparing it for additional products. With a unique blend of bionutrients and antioxidants, it also deep-cleans pores without stripping skin's protective natural oils, making it appropriate for all skin types -- including acneic or sensitive skin. It can also be used for shaving.
2. iS Clinical Youth Complex. What makes this anti-aging formula so effective is the combination of antioxidants, natural hydrators and iS Clinical's exclusive ingredient, Innovase Bio-Complex. This formula instantly hydrates the skin, leaving it smooth and plump. It also gently exfoliates and improves collagen and elastin production for firmer, tighter skin.
3. iS Clinical SPF 20 Powder Sunscreen - Translucent. For simple sun protection both at-home and on the go, try this ultra-convenient physical sunblock, which is safe for adults and kids. Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide provide broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection without causing skin sensitivities or irritations. It can be applied over or under makeup and leaves the skin with a matte finish.
4. iS Clinical C Eye Advance Plus. To combat dark circles, puffiness, crow's feet and sagging skin around the eye area, this cutting-edge eye formula combines vitamin C, copper tripeptide growth factors and zinc sulfate. In addition to repairing and protecting the sensitive skin around the eyes, this formula also improves the immune function of the skin.
5. iS Clinical Poly-Vitamin Serum. Designed to address dryness and dehydration, this reparative serum nourishes skin with vitamins, bionutrients and antioxidants. These ingredients effectively help to smooth and strengthen damaged skin. Alpha hydroxy acids also exfoliate to speed up cellular turnover for a more even tone and texture.
6. iS Clinical Moisturizing Complex. This antioxidant-rich botanical complex is highly moisturizing and protective, and creates a barrier to insulate the skin from environmental stressors and oxidative damage. It also seals in essential moisture for smoother, softer skin. The addition of retinol also makes this formula highly effective in reducing the look of lines and wrinkles and improving collagen synthesis.
7. iS Clinical Hydra-Cool Serum. Useful for all types of skin irritations, this cooling serum contains botanical ingredients, antioxidants and bionutrients for lasting hydration and protection. It can be used to soothe sun-burned or freshly-shaven skin, or to relieve irritation associated with mild acne or rosacea.
8. iS Clinical Body Complex. To relieve skin conditions that affect the entire body, this soothing all-over moisturizer hydrates and softens sensitive skin. The formula features retinol, vitamin B5 and antioxidants. Because this product goes beyond hydration and creates an actual barrier on the skin, it's ideal for conditions like dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema. Expect both immediate and long-term results.
9. iS Clinical C-15 Serum Advance Plus. Don't settle for an ordinary anti-aging serum. This powerful formula addresses multiple issues associated with aging skin. Vitamin C and copper tripeptide growth factors rapidly rejuvenate and reformulate the skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles and improving collagen production. It also treats discoloration and protects skin from photo-damage.
10. iS Clinical Pro-Heal Serum Advance Plus. It can be a real struggle trying to find products that treat the side effects associated with conditions like rosacea, cystic acne or dermatitis. This healing serum combines vitamin C, olive leaf extract, vitamin E and vitamin A to relieve redness, swelling, itching and irritation. In addition to helping chronic conditions, it can also be used for bug bites and other minor skin irritations.
Searching for products that provide long-term solutions for specific concerns can be tough. Consider trying iS Clinical's cutting-edge collection, which features an array of products for everything from wrinkles and acne to rosacea and psoriasis.
Skincare-News.com covers all skincare and beauty topics from head to toe. Check out these latest articles:
Brighten Your Complexion with Blush
A common complaint among women is that their complexion lacks vibrancy and they look tired. The problem worsens as women age and skin naturally becomes paler. Luckily, a dull complexion is one of the easiest imperfections to fix. All that women need is the right blush, a great brush and the know-how to sweep on a healthy, luminous flush. Choosing the best blush for a particular skin tone and type is essential to creating a healthy-looking, beautiful glow. After choosing the right formula, it's time to choose a color. The best color will fall within one to two shades of a natural flush. Finally, this article discusses how to apply blush for the most natural-looking flush.
Foundations of Youthful Skin: Collagen and Elastin
Sagging and wrinkling is a natural part of aging, largely caused by collagen and elastin loss. Collagen and elastin are proteins found in the dermis, a layer of skin just below the epidermis (the top layer of skin visible to us). Special cells called fibroblasts produce both proteins. Working in tandem, collagen and elastin provide the foundation for skin. Collagen cushions and supports the epidermis, preventing it from collapsing on the muscles and bones, while elastin allows skin to stretch and flex smoothly. In this article, find out how and why they deteriorate, and how to boost their production so skin looks young and firm.
Saunas: Skin Benefits & Safety Tips
Various cultures have used saunas for physical purification and rejuvenation for over 2,500 years. Today, saunas are a staple in day spas, health clubs and gyms. Usually, the steam comes from pouring hot water over hot rocks. As water evaporates, it creates heat in the air. Saunas have many skin benefits. They can boost circulation to improve skin, leaving a rosy glow to the complexion. They also stimulate sweating, which experts feel might help to fight infection and provide defense against bacteria. They might help with cystic acne, working to soften the cysts. Find out more about how a trip to the sauna could be beneficial to the skin, along with tips on safety.
5 Nourishing, Natural Ingredients
Natural ingredients feature a host of surprising skin benefits. Many add hydration, protect the skin from damage and speed up healing. Lavender is known for its therapeutic properties, and is also naturally anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal. Macadamia nut oil is known as one of the healthiest oils, becoming a staple in many households. In topical treatments, it helps to retain moisture and protect the skin. Another superior natural hydrator is shea butter, also known as karite, because it comes from seeds of the karite tree. Olive oil is a staple in healthy diets and also helps protect the skin from damage, strengthens nails and can deeply moisturize the skin and hair. And finally, lemon exfoliates the skin and highlights and deep cleanses the hair. This article explains more about these ingredients, including how people can incorporate them into a skincare routine.
Understanding Urticaria: Help for Hives
Urticaria -- it's a tricky name. And for many people who suffer from this condition, also known as hives, pinpointing the cause can be a real challenge, too. Hives happen because of an allergic reaction. Special white blood cells called mast cells release histamine chemicals into the bloodstream. In turn, histamines make fluid ooze out of blood vessels into skin tissue. This causes swelling and raised bumps. So what exactly triggers an allergic reaction that causes hives? And what can be done to soothe the itch? Here, we look at typical triggers, symptoms and how to handle a case of hives.
Guide to Men's Skincare: Easy Tips and Effective Products
In recent years, the number of male skincare lines has boomed. Many traditionally female-oriented skincare companies have started separate male-specific lines, while new companies have launched, exclusively addressing male skin. With so many options, finding effective skincare for men has never been easier. But many guys are clueless about where to start and what to buy. From creating a basic regimen to understanding which extras will best enhance a man's skin, this article explains how to keep it simple with skincare in order to get real results.
How to Relieve Your Tight Skin
Tight skin is a direct result of dryness. Some may have dry skin all over, while others experience it only in certain areas -- known as combination skin. It can feel itchy, irritable and above all, uncomfortable. Here's how to lock in moisture without irritating the skin. Use a cleanser that won't strip skin's natural oils. That means no bar soap! Instead, choose mild, moisturizing cleansers to stave off dryness and tightness. Some experts say that toner isn't necessary, especially for dry skin types. However, some may like how toner removes leftover residue from cleansers and makes pores appear smaller. Toner can also restore skin's pH balance, preventing dryness. And most importantly, what better way to heal tight skin than to moisturize it? Moisturizers retain water in the skin and provide a temporary barrier. If skin feels tight or itchy, avoid moisturizers containing heavy fragrances or preservatives like propylene glycol, quaternium-15 and imidazolidinyl urea. Learn more about dry and tight skin, as well as product recommendations, in this article.
# # #