April is, of course, tax month, so we thought it only appropriate to launch this resource with important information on how best to deal with the tax and budgeting implications of a remodeling job
Seattle (PRWEB) April 24, 2009
HomeSavvi (http://www.homesavvi.com), a premier online resource for homeowners looking for information and inspiration for their next remodeling project, announced today that it is introducing seasonally appropriate educational themes for each month starting in April 2009.
"April is, of course, tax month, so we thought it only appropriate to launch this resource with important information on how best to deal with the tax and budgeting implications of a remodeling job," said Villette Nolon, CEO and co-founder of HomeSavvvi. For the remainder of 2009, monthly themes are:
- May, baths (May is Remodeling Month, so this is a perfect time to undertake one of the highest value-returns in the home)
- June, kitchens (another high-return project, and appropriate as summertime entertainment centers on this part of the house)
- July, color and paint (the sunniest, brightest month of the year)
- August, media rooms and basements (these become more important as families look to escape summer's heat)
- September, energy efficiency (a good time to undertake this with the first chill of autumn approaching)
- October, heating (modern heating systems can pay for themselves in a short period of time)
- November, lighting (shorter days require lots of energy-efficient lighting)
- December, storage (a good time for indoor projects like this)
"These are all things homeowners want to learn about," said Nolon. "Tying these informational articles and professional local resources to the time of the year when they're most appropriate is a good way to plan for remodeling and upgrading your home."
HomeSavvi's mission is to provide homeowners with guidance and education - all from the one-stop convenience of the HomeSavvi website. "Starting a home remodeling project is complex, and more and more people need the ease and convenience of a one-stop resource," said Nolon. "Having access to high quality, locally based professionals is critical to a successful project."
HomeSavvi (http://www.homesavvi.com) is the complete homeowner's guide through the entire home remodeling process, from dreaming and planning through building and enjoying their enhanced home environment. Consumers can access expert advice, local resources and professional assistance with home improvement and remodeling projects. HomeSavvi features a comprehensive remodeling resource directory, informative education from trusted professionals, a forum where homeowners can meet local professionals and view their projects and the latest news about eco-friendly products.
For more information: Mark Briant, 206.930.6661