Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) April 26, 2009
Novo Solutions, a Virginia based developer of customer support software solutions has announced the release of their newest version, Novo 4.6. This newest release offers improved functionality features including improved reporting tools, expanded permission roles, business rule enhancements and more. There have been significant improvements to the dashboard allowing powerful user defined charts and lists which increase management's view into real time customer support activity.
New features include:
- Dashboard Enhancements - the ability to create custom dashboard charts and click through reports, allowing easy personalization.
- Report Scheduling - the ability to schedule and auto email reports, saving time from typical manual reporting.
- Improved Roles - the ability to assign role permissions for reports; define permissions so mid-level management can manage their own reporting.
- Custom Rule Enhancements - the ability to define rule conditions and actions based on user defined fields, resulting in customizable automation options.
- User Defined Field Enhancements - the ability to create memo, numeric, and Boolean text fields for optimum customization.
- Misc. Enhancements - various other feature enhancements such as ticket response date, automatic ticket timer, etc.
"We have always listened to our customers for valuable feedback on ways to improve our applications", says Rich Hunter, CEO, "this latest upgrade brings huge improvements for customized reporting and business rules management, which will be a real timesaver to managers".
For more information on Novo Solutions software please see http://www.novosolutions.com
About Novo Solutions
Novo Solutions is a leading provider of scalable, easy to use web based help desk, customer support and knowledge management solutions. For more information on the Novo Suite of Customer Support Software products go to the company's website at http://www.novosolutions.com.
Novo Solutions Inc.