Dallas, TX (PRWEB) April 30, 2009
VT&T announced today that AXIS Dental, a leading distributor of dental instruments, has deployed the GeniusRoom service to vastly improve internal and external communications. AXIS Dental will use the GeniusRoom service with its unique suite of collaboration tools to enhance productivity and improve customer relations, while reducing overall operational costs. The GeniusRoom service provides much needed organization and a context-specific framework to the overflow of communications received today. This is achieved through the use of interactive virtual workspaces built on VT&T's innovative 3D rich media user interface. The GeniusRoom includes integrated conference calling, screen sharing, online file storage, chat, notes, and more. The virtual workspace or "GeniusRoom" is accessible by the people that need it and maintains persistent data for specific online meetings, conferences, cross-functional projects, and partner portals. Since more and more business people are mobile these days, the GeniusRoom is accessible across multiple platforms. AXIS Dental has deployed GeniusRoom to enhance internal communications as well as speed distribution of training, product information, and materials to a North American channel consisting of over 2000 sales professionals. The GeniusRoom application will allow AXIS Dental to increase revenue and shorten sales cycles.
- Enhanced internal and external communications: The GeniusRoom service speeds the distribution of information. It will be used by a variety of departments for product training via screen sharing and high quality conference calling, HR document distribution using the integrated secure file storage, sales management and channel communications, and context specific communication with executive management.
- Operational efficiencies will be gained as distributor questions are quickly and accurately addressed leading to increased mind share for AXIS Dental.
- GeniusRoom reduces sales cycles and time to revenue as the entire organization increases efficiency.
- Through an extensive discovery process, AXIS has uncovered a number of areas where the GeniusRoom service increases productivity and reduces cost.
- "We want to ensure our communications infrastructure meets the needs of our business today and into the future. By deploying GeniusRoom, we have immediate access to a cost-effective and rich suite of communications tools that allow us to stay on the leading-edge for years to come," said Wayne Brown, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Axis Dental. "We look forward to expanding our relationship with VT&T to maintain our competitive edge and increase the speed of our business."
- "The GeniusRoom application puts the user at the center of the communications experience resulting in more efficient and cost effective business transactions across companies, technologies and time zones," said Steve Metzger, Chief Executive Officer, VT&T. "AXIS Dental has positioned themselves to continue to be a leader and innovator in the Dental Instrument distribution business."
About AXIS Dental
AXIS Dental is a proven leader at the forefront of the rapidly changing field of dentistry. As an exclusive distributor of logic sets, organization systems, endodontic products, and NTI® Rotary Instruments, AXIS Dental is committed to innovative, quality products and efficiency within the dental practice. Information about AXIS Dental can be found at http://www.axisdental.com.
VT&T is an innovative provider of always-on, third generation enterprise collaboration solutions for the mobile professional. We deliver dramatically increased productivity for workgroups and individuals via highly efficient, virtual workspaces. Information about VT&T can be found at http://www.geniusroom.com.
VT&T, GeniusRoom, and the GeniusRoom logo are trademarks of Virtual Telephone and Telegraph. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between VT&T and any other company. This document is VT&T Public Information