We are encouraged by the benefits our customers have received thus far from eSHUTTLE and look forward to hearing more success stories with the general availability of the tool.
Bothell, WA (PRWEB) April 30, 2009
Winshuttle, the leading provider of data entry and data download tools for SAP® users, today announced the general availability of eSHUTTLE™, a new tool that provides centralized visibility and governance for enterprise deployments of Winshuttle solutions.
eSHUTTLE delivers the controls, security, and traceability that enable enterprises to deploy Winshuttle's data solutions, such as transactionSHUTTLE, querySHUTTLE, and runSHUTTLE across the organization. In addition to using the standard SAP controls, security profiles and audit trails, eSHUTTLE provides added controls and auditing for the interaction of Winshuttle's products with the SAP Business Suite. eSHUTTLE provides this functionality using the Microsoft SharePoint framework, providing native integration to Microsoft technologies including Active Directory, Excel, and Access. eSHUTTLE offers the ideal integration and control point between the Winshuttle, SAP, and Microsoft product families.
"Data that is of the highest integrity in terms of both accuracy and transparency is crucial to the success of a company," said Vikram Chalana, Winshuttle's CTO and co-founder. "We are encouraged by the benefits our customers have received thus far from eSHUTTLE and look forward to hearing more success stories with the general availability of the tool."
Key Features of eSHUTTLE:
- Centralized administration of Winshuttle users and licenses
- File sharing and collaboration
- Activity dashboard and centralized reporting
- Version control and workflow management
- Native Microsoft Office and SharePoint integration
Key Benefits of eSHUTTLE:
- Lets IT easily control Winshuttle user access to the SAP environment
- Centralized repository for SHUTTLE, query, and data files promotes best practices
- Provides full traceability and ROI analysis through comprehensive logging of records uploaded and total time saved by the user
- Adds governance to all Winshuttle-based processes as all files can be reviewed and approved before being used in a production environment
- Works with IT systems already in place in most organizations
An eSHUTTLE product brochure and demo can be found at http://www.winshuttle.com/resources.html.
Winshuttle, Inc. is the leading provider of data entry and data download tools for SAP users worldwide. Winshuttle's products replace manual data input and complex technical tools by easily and securely shuttling data between Microsoft Excel or Access and SAP without programming. Winshuttle's flagship product, transactionSHUTTLE, effectively bridges the needs of business users with the governance requirements of IT. transactionSHUTTLE transforms business processes for both implementation and post production projects, including data import, data quality and data integration. Managing SAP data has never been simpler for the hundreds of Global 2000 companies that rely on Winshuttle.
Headquartered in Bothell, Washington, Winshuttle has offices in the United Kingdom, France, and India. For more information visit http://www.winshuttle.com, email info (at) winshuttle (dot) com or call 1-800-711-9798 in the United States or +00 800 27 00000 9 in Europe.
# # #