Somerville, NJ (PRWEB) April 30, 2009
Pepper Law Group proudly announces its new user-friendly and secure record keeping services for producers of adult content.
Pepper Law Group will store and maintain, in a secure and confidential environment, producers' 2257 compliance documents and be available during business hours to allow the Department of Justice to inspect the documents.
Pepper Law Group will also be listed as the producer's custodian of records on your DVD or website, so the producer's name and address can be kept out of the public eye.
Pepper Law Group uses an online-based system to receive producer's records safely and securely, at reasonable costs any producer can afford.
The third party custodian services include:
- maintaining and indexing producers' records on the producers' behalf
- acting as the designated contact on producer's 2257 compliance notices
- working directly with the Attorney General's office should the producers' records be inspected
- allowing producers to maintain their privacy
- giving producers the peace of mind of having a qualified legal team overseeing the producers' records
- maintaining producers' records in a safe and secure location
- reasonable, cost-effective solutions for any size production company
To learn more about Pepper Law Group's 2257 third party record keeping and custodian services, visit their website at http://www.adultwebsitelawyer.com.
About Pepper Law Group, LLC
Pepper Law Group, LLC provides strategic advice and sophisticated legal services to businesses, entrepreneurs, and entertainers in the areas of technology law, intellectual property, Internet law, free speech, entertainment law, business formation and general business counsel, and privacy and security law.
Pepper Law Group, LLC offices are located at 21 East High Street, Somerville, New Jersey 08876. More information about PLG can be found by visiting http://www.adultwebsitelawyer.com or by telephone at 908.698.0330.
# # #