San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) May 21, 2009
- Marin Software, provider of the leading enterprise-class paid search management application for advertisers and agencies, today announced the company has been named a finalist in the "Most Innovative Company" category in the 2009 American Business Awards.
- The American Business Awards are the nation's premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit entries to the ABAs - public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small. Stevie Award winners will be announced during the annual gala on Monday, June 22 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City.
- More than 2,600 entries from companies of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted for consideration in more than 40 categories, including Most Innovative Company, Best Management Team, Best New Product or Service, Best Corporate Social Responsibility Program and Best Corporate Environmental Responsibility Program.
- Since the general launch of its flagship application, Marin Search Marketer®, in Q4 2007, Marin Software has seen rapid customer adoption of its solution. More than 100 companies are now using Marin Search Marketer to manage, analyze, and optimize large-scale search engine management (SEM) programs. Marin's growing roster of customers includes a wide range of brand advertisers and agencies including Razorfish, one of the largest interactive agencies in the world. Together, these advertisers and agencies are managing over $300 million in annual paid search spend through Marin's application.
- "Despite very tough economic conditions, many organizations and individuals continue to perform well," said Michael Gallagher, founder and president of The Stevie Awards. "The results of the 2009 ABAs thus far are a testament to the resilience, creativity, and hard work of American organizations, executives, and workers."
- "We're honored to be recognized as a finalist in the most innovative company category," said Chris Lien, chief executive officer of Marin Software. "Paid search is the largest and fastest growing advertising channel, but it's also one of the most complex. Our team has worked hard over the last several years to develop an innovative, robust, enterprise-class solution to paid search management, and we are appreciative for this recognition from the American Business Awards."
About Marin Software:
Marin Software provides an enterprise-class paid search management application for advertisers and agencies. Marin Software's "No Black Box" methodology offers serious search marketers unprecedented control and transparency over their SEM programs. Marin Search Marketer®, which is designed for those who are spending at least $100,000 monthly on paid search, addresses the workflow, analysis, and optimization needs of large-scale advertisers and agencies, saving time and improving financial performance. Marin has more than 100 clients, including Razorfish (Nasdaq: MSFT), one of the largest interactive agencies in the world. Marin's clients manage over $300 million of annualized paid search spend. In October 2008, Marin won ClickZ's 2008 Marketing Excellence Award for Best Search Management Application. Marin is backed by Amicus Capital, Benchmark Capital, DAG Ventures and Focus Ventures.
About The Stevie Awards:
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, The Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring companies of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about The Stevie Awards at http://www.stevieawards.com.