Tampa, FL (PRWEB) June 10, 2009
CARE Media Holdings Inc., a leader in providing reception room programming, is reaching an estimated consumer audience of over 3,500,000 visitors per month to doctors' offices across the country through their networks PetCARE TVTM, KidCARE TVR, and Women's HealthCARE TVTM. According to independent media and marketing research firm, Arbitron Inc. (April 2009), a vast majority of visitors notice CARE Media television networks and think positively about what they see.
Over one million consumers visit a doctor's office that carries a CARE Media network weekly. Each network in the CARE Media family targets a niche of consumers, offering advertisers a unique and affordable way to reach a target audience through integrated marketing and multi-platform opportunities. Their target audience is women ages 18-34, with two children at home and an average family income of $55,000, who are especially predisposed to gathering healthcare information for their families.
With an average wait-time of 17 minutes while being exposed to CARE Media programming, the Arbitron study found that:
- 64% of viewers recalled at least one of the advertisements that was shown in the program they were watching
- 63% of viewers go shopping on the same day after being exposed to CARE Media programming and advertisers
- After being exposed to CARE Media programming and advertisers, consumer's next shopping trip is to:
o Grocery store - 38%
o Drug store/pharmacy - 35%
o The mall - 9%
o Convenience store - 3%
After viewing CARE Media programming, consumers recalled advertisements for:
- Child care products - 46%
- Pharmaceutical products - 33%
- Pet care products - 46%
- Healthcare products - 26%
- Informational websites - 32%
- Retail outlets - 35%
- Consumer products - 34%
MEDIA AWARENESS AND ENGAGEMENT:
- A majority (92%) think CARE Media TV is a good thing for doctors' offices to offer clients while in the waiting area
- 91% think CARE Media TV helps to pass the time spent waiting
88% think CARE Media TV is a credible source of information that they find useful
- 67% think that CARE Media TV enhances the patient-doctor relationship
In addition, 76% of viewers plan on watching CARE Media TV the next time they visit this or any other medical office.
About CARE Media Holdings Corp
CARE Media Holdings Corp (CARE Media), through its brands PetCARE TVTM, KidCARE TVR, and Women's HealthCARE TVTM, delivers advertiser-supported health care educational programming to millions of consumers through veterinarian, pediatrician, and OB/GYN offices throughout North America. The attentive audience networks, PetCARE TV, KidCARE TV, and Women's HealthCARE TV, broadcast short informational video segments interspersed with relevant advertising at point-of-care, educating viewers on pertinent healthcare issues and encouraging viewer/physician discussion during the examination. CARE Media bridges the gap of wait time before medical appointments using new high-definition digital media to air CARE Media produced content. PetCARE TV offers direct-to-consumer television programming to nearly 4,000 subscribing veterinary hospitals and clinics. KidCARE TV, launched in October 2007, operates in over 2,500 pediatric offices. Women's HealthCARE TV, targeting women of all ages, has reached a subscriber level of over 1,000.
For more information visit http://www.CAREMediaTV.com