And it's no wonder: there's an overwhelming and constantly evolving set of options, far too many for brand managers and CMOs - or their technical teams - to track.
Concord, MA (PRWEB) June 29, 2009
Internet content pioneer Michael Kolowich, an Emmy®-Award-winning video producer and founder of video production studio DigiNovations, Inc., today announced the formation of ChannelOne Marketing Group. The ChannelOne Marketing Group helps brands and organizations get more reach for their business video through multimedia marketing campaigns that use Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, SEO, podcasts, and other new-media vehicles and methods.
The heart of ChannelOne Marketing Group is a virtual team of recognized experts with deep experience in video production and Web marketing. These experts include
- Michael Kolowich and the DigiNovations video production team. Kolowich was the founder of ZDNet, president of AT&T New Media, Chief Marketing Officer of Lotus, CEO of Individual Inc., and producer/creator of Mitt TV for the Romney presidential campaign in 2008. He is author of the Web Video Expert blog The DigiNovations team has created award-winning video and films for companies, universities, and non-profit organizations throughout New England and across America.
- Greg Jarboe, founder of SEO-PR and an expert in using search engine optimization (SEO) to multiply results from public relations. Greg Jarboe is the former corporate communications chief at Ziff Davis and Lotus Development Corporation.
- David Meerman Scott, an internationally recognized marketing expert and author of the BusinessWeek best-seller The New Rules of Marketing & PR (which is being published in 24 languages) and World Wide Rave.
- Janice Brown, a communications expert who has helped launch dozens of technology products and start-up ventures.
"Marketers are recognizing the power of professionally produced video to present their brands. However, they often don't get the full value from their investments because they fail to take best advantage of important new media and social networking vehicles," said Michael Kolowich. "And it's no wonder: there's an overwhelming and constantly evolving set of options, far too many for brand managers and CMOs - or their technical teams - to track."
ChannelOne Marketing helps its clients close this knowledge gap. The firm's new-media marketing experts and thought leaders keep abreast of innovations. Clients can make smart decisions without being new-media experts.
ChannelOne Marketing's services include:
- Strategic audits of multimedia, new media, and social network marketing programs
- Web video production (script to screen)
- Interactive media experience design and implementation
- Internet TV channel design and implementation
- Internet video distribution strategies, such as
o Search engine optimization and marketing (SEO/SEM)
o Media and blogger engagement
o Generating buzz through social media
- Staff education and training in new media, social networking, and internet video techniques
ChannelOne Marketing has created a blog for video marketers at http://www.channelonemarketing.com/blog. The ChannelOne blog helps marketing professionals keep up on the latest techniques and options for creating web video programs that engage and activate viewers across the web.
About ChannelOne Marketing Group
ChannelOne Marketing Group helps brands get more value from their video investments by creating, distributing, and marketing business videos using new media and social networking vehicles. ChannelOne Marketing programs make video work harder. They also make it easier for millions of influencers - from professional bloggers to enthusiastic customers - to find, discuss and share business videos.